The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings my world citizens! Bara Intro Post

BaraQueenbee

tiny
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
Sep 14, 2015
Scottsdale, AZ
Hello everyone,

time to introduce myself properly.
My name is Bara, the Queenbee part has been dubbed after years of working in events.
From East-Europe, currently based in Amsterdam (Netherlands), but overal you can find me in the UK, Germany, Belgium, France, all over East Europe and a lot in the US.

Variety in what I do, with cute titels as "Business Architect" and "Project Manager" but I like to refer to myself as rising business Rockstar (have to keep it light and funny ;-) )

A small recap for my past years: I have always worked on a freelance base, SOMEHOW I took a side road or a wrong turn and ended up on the Slowlane (How did this happen?). Took me a a year and a half to realize, I have.
Few months ago, my Fastlane friend virtually slapped me in the face asking me what the hell I am doing. And of course then another Fastlane friend bumped into me, and another one. And before I knew it, I was making drastical changes again.
Basically, now back on my own. Launching 3 big projects, which I am very excited about.

Anyway, enough about me. I am very happy I found the book, I am even more excited about this forum.
You'll probably see me around more often.

I wish you all a great day, greetings from Amsterdam.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Welcome to the forum.

Pretty good to realise you were in the slow lane after only a year and a half. Many never realise.

Bellini

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas, TX
Last edited by a moderator:

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Hello. Welcome to the forum.

BaraQueenbee

tiny
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
Sep 14, 2015
Scottsdale, AZ

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Here's a shoutout and some rep speed to Bara, and my list for why you should be following her posts:

1. She reads a wide range of subjects here at the forum. As someone who is new here, she's spending some time investing in the people and the concepts of the forum.

2. She doesn't comment on stupid shit.

3. She applies what she inquires on/comments on. The whole key towards personal advancement can be found within that simple sentence. You don't have to hit a home run every time you step up to the plate, but it is the reps at the plate that produce home run hitters. When you read her posts, you can tell that she doesn't just read threads (which is what action fakers do). She doesn't just comment on threads (which is what trolls do). She takes action on what she reads, which is what future success stories in the making do.

4. She's kind.

5. Important : she thanks people. When you recognize your place in the universe, it is inword looking out vs. outword looking in. Go back and take a look at the last dozen exchanges she has had. They're full of grace and thanks. We don't know if she agrees with everything (she's smart, so she probably doesn't) but the consistent characteristic she has is thankfulness. It is a deep character trait that comes from a place of authenticity.

She's my favorite poster to come along in a while. If you want to watch another @Likwid24 success story in the making, put her on your post watch list NOW. I have seen this before, and I know what happens. I am a fan. Looking forward to meeting you in February.

- Vigilante

P.S. To subscribe to her posts click
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/members/baraqueenbee.34448/
and on the right hand side click FOLLOW

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
May 27, 2015
Germany
Here's a shoutout and some rep speed to Bara, and my list for why you should be following her posts:

1. She reads a wide range of subjects here at the forum. As someone who is new here, she's spending some time investing in the people and the concepts of the forum.

3. She applies what she inquires on/comments on. The whole key towards personal advancement can be found within that simple sentence. You don't have to hit a home run every time you step up to the plate, but it is the reps at the plate that produce home run hitters. When you read her posts, you can tell that she doesn't just read threads (which is what action fakers do). She doesn't just comment on threads (which is what trolls do). She takes action on what she reads, which is what future success stories in the making do.

4. She's kind.

5. Important : she thanks people. When you recognize your place in the universe, it is inword looking out vs. outword looking in. Go back and take a look at the last dozen exchanges she has had. They're full of grace and thanks. We don't know if she agrees with everything (she's smart, so she probably doesn't) but the consistent characteristic she has is thankfulness. It is a deep character trait that comes from a place of authenticity.

She's my favorite poster to come along in a while. If you want to watch another @Likwid24 success story in the making, put her on your post watch list NOW. I have seen this before, and I know what happens. I am a fan. Looking forward to meeting you in February.

- Vigilante

Can only agree with you :)

BaraQueenbee

tiny
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
Sep 14, 2015
Scottsdale, AZ
Dear @Vigilante

I am kind of at a loss of words, I am sitting here with a huge smile.
Thank you, for giving the chance. I know words and promises are failry empty, so I know one day in the future I'll be sharing a post here on how I walked slippery ice (it looked like solid ground!) and fall, and get up. And after that maybe a better story and the rollercoaster going on. (and what a wild ride it is!)

Onward, what I mean to say: I will be thanking people like you for being a part of my journey. Virtually, sharing knowledge with us newbies, letting us learn and fall, but thereby grow, while also growing and sharing your own stories yourself.

So mostly; thank you. Thank you so much.
I am looking forward to meeting you in February, I'll be the red'haired-one, that probably can only produce a squeek sounds becauce she is so excited of meeting all and realizing how blessed I am (this is already now of course).

With that being said, I am off to get some movement in the day, because the crossses on the calender (of things that must happen a day to move forward) has a really nice flow and I promised life will be changed by May 17th.
(only that it has already changed and is changing the moment I started taking action and see clearer, but thats a subject for another time).

Again thank you, and have a great day :)

BaraQueenbee

tiny
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
Sep 14, 2015
Scottsdale, AZ
and @Supa : thank you and please keep sharing your topics, ideas and all. You always seem to hit nail on the head. Thank you for the support!

Bila

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Dec 2, 2014
Ontario Canada

4. She's kind.

- Vigilante

Could not agree more. Welcome @BaraQueenbee to the forum, looking forward to reading your accomplishments .

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...