The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Want to be the next Michael Jordan? Ask yourself the following...

Anything related to matters of the mind

MakeItHappen

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Apr 12, 2012
How much did I work on my game today? This week? This year?

How much jump shots did I take TODAY?

Have I improved my dribbling skills TODAY?

What did I do to become a better passer TODAY?

Am I learning from each bad jump shot, dribble and pass?

Unless you are working on your game in the gym every day, please don't hope to become the next Michael Jordan.

It will never happen.

I never saw an NBA player that worked on his game only 2-3 times a week for 2 hours. It just doesn't happen. Now if you are only reading books about basketball and don't spend any time in the gym even worse.

Now let's translate this to business.

Want to be the next fastlane millionaire? Ask yourself the following...

How much did I work on my business today? This week? This year?

How many new prospects did I approch TODAY?

Have I improved the customer experience TODAY?

What did I do to improve the product TODAY?

Am I learning from every failed marketing campaign, bad customer experience, bad value proposition?

Unless you are working on your business in the real world every day, please don't hope to become the next fastlane millionaire.

It will never happen.

I never heard of a millionaire that worked on his business only 2-3 times a week for 2 hours. It just doesn't happen. Now if you are only reading books about business and haven't even started your first business, even worse.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

OVOvince

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 18, 2014
Mj didn't just work hard and that's it, his whole approach was different. He absolutely hated to lose. Think about something you hate a lot, that's what he felt 1000x about losing. So he did whatever it takes to not lose. That was the foundation to his life

hellolin

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
May 27, 2015
Mj didn't just work hard and that's it, his whole approach was different. He absolutely hated to lose. Think about something you hate a lot, that's what he felt 1000x about losing. So he did whatever it takes to not lose. That was the foundation to his life

So do Kobe Bryant and Tom Brady

OVOvince

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 18, 2014
So do Kobe Bryant and Tom Brady

exactly. well to be precise, Kobe wanted to be the greatest ever more than just winning.

either way, all those guys are all consistent winners, and are regarded as the best of their time.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

hellolin

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
May 27, 2015

Commercials are usually stupid and demean in nature, but those 2 commercials, alone with the new Tom Brady under armor commercial, are the only exceptions, they should be featured under "Process not product" part of the book!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.