The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ain't no other way to live

zt90

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Oct 3, 2015
CA
Hey guys!

Love this forum because unlike yt and fb, people here have a higher intellect standard and unlike reddit, you don't have to be politically correct or act a certain way because we're all here to learn from eachother as opposed to pitch products and market to people. Forum is on point in that regard.

Anyway, I'm an ex-engineer, ex-developer turned aspiring fastlaner. I no longer do any activities that don't contribute to building a sustainable business. I use to think that a 6 figure salary was enough to live the life that I wanted, but I quickly realized that it wasn't enough. I aspire to travel, be location independent, own a lambo while I'm still young and of course meet likeminded individuals from anywhere in the world and not restrict myself to people from home. I currently run ecommerce stores as well as sell on amazon and am financially free. However, my goal is to become a millionaire and beyond while I'm still young. I have so many ups and downs especially because I'm somewhat of a risk taker with my capital, but I have a strong conviction that I will make it out on top.

I've read pretty much all the big freedom through entrepreneurship books such as the 4hww, Rework as well as MJ's TMF .

Anyway, glad to be here!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...