The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Make money online fast and easy

Jai Money XL

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Oct 13, 2014
Miami, Florida
my name is Jai

I have the millionaire fast lane mindset but I've found myself too busy working my job to put forth the time I wish in my own endeavors. I've recently quit one of my jobs to focus more of my time trying to generate passive income so soon I will be able to quit my other job.

I currently have a information blog I'm having a hard time getting traffic too. Ultimately I want to make money through this site through Pay-Per-Click opportunities but with my little traffic it's hard to find someone give me access to their ppc programs. I've really just begun and any tips or words of advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jai

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
my name is Jai

I have the millionaire fast lane mindset but I've found myself too busy working my job to put forth the time I wish in my own endeavors. I've recently quit one of my jobs to focus more of my time trying to generate passive income so soon I will be able to quit my other job.

I currently have a information blog I'm having a hard time getting traffic too. Ultimately I want to make money through this site through Pay-Per-Click opportunities but with my little traffic it's hard to find someone give me access to their ppc programs. I've really just begun and any tips or words of advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jai
Seem ironic to you?

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
my name is Jai

Thanks

Jai

Hi Jai,

Welcome to the forum.

What you're trying to do is a tough way to make any decent coin. You need a savage amount of "traffic" to make money from people clicking on ads on your site.

There's something else you could work on first, rather than getting more traffic.

Have a look at the wording in your post above.

It's all about you, what you want, and what you're struggling with.

How can you reframe that whole paragraph to be less about you, less about "traffic", and more about who you're helping and what you're helping them with?

Bear this in mind:

The internet is just one big lead generation machine.

Anything you do online is generating leads for someone, somewhere.

Maybe those leads are for you, maybe for someone else.

Maybe YOU are the lead.

Getting "traffic" to your website and monetising by visitors clicking on ads is helping to generate leads for the advertisers on your website.

Here's a post I wrote about The WHAT and WHY of Lead Generation.

Get this right in your head and everything else will start falling into place.

These two Gold threads in particular should also help you (maybe the first few pages just to get the message - they're long threads!):
  1. The "Astonishing Secrets" Thread
  2. How To Make $1,000 a Week With No Degree, No Feedback, and No Portfolio

Hope this helps.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I have the millionaire fast lane mindset

I hate being a dick to a new user, but your post tells me you don't have the right mindset.

Make money online fast and easy

There's no such thing. You're looking for a unicorn.

Nonetheless, welcome aboard. I hope several hours of forum consumption can help you recomprehend what TMF is about. (Hint: Passive income isn't the answer-- that's a residual effect.)

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.