The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Montréal, Québec people?

Oswalito

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Jan 9, 2015
Thought I'd give this a shot. Anybody users from Montreal and the surrounding areas down to meet?

I've been looking into local entrepreneur groups/clubs to find like-minded people but they all have crazy membership fees and although I could probably expense it, it's an expense I can't make right now.

Anyways, anybody down to meet?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Oswalito

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Jan 9, 2015
Dommage, je suis à Ottawa, mais je viens de temps en temps à MTL

Let me know I guess then! I'd be more than interested in meeting local (-ish in your case haha) entrepreneurs. If nobody else is down, could always have a cup of coffee (I have no idea how these things work if it's 1on1)..

Mbc

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jun 22, 2013
Montreal
Thought I'd give this a shot. Anybody users from Montreal and the surrounding areas down to meet?

I've been looking into local entrepreneur groups/clubs to find like-minded people but they all have crazy membership fees and although I could probably expense it, it's an expense I can't make right now.

Anyways, anybody down to meet?

Hey I'll be there in mid Feb if you wanna meet up.

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
Might be there late Feb, in Toronto usually

Oswalito

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Jan 9, 2015
I absolutely would not mind a facebook group thing for the people around this area. Could help if we ever wanna organize a meet up I guess. Keep in mind that not everybody is on fb and those who are might not be open to sharing that space with strangers.

Oswalito

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Jan 9, 2015
This is nice. Who knows maybe we end up creating a whole new business network in Canada lol. Baws.

Eskaroots

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 31, 2013
Quebec, Quebec
The group is starting to fill up really fast I'm impressed. We have a lot of variety in terms of entrepreneurs I can really see all of us helping each other starting/helping/partnering. The group is still open so don't wait to join we will start in the coming week the skype call.

sija1

Turning Coffee Into Code
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Jun 20, 2015
Quebec, Canada
The group is starting to fill up really fast I'm impressed. We have a lot of variety in terms of entrepreneurs I can really see all of us helping each other starting/helping/partnering. The group is still open so don't wait to join we will start in the coming week the skype call.

I just joined your Facebook group. Are you guys still active?

sija1

Turning Coffee Into Code
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Jun 20, 2015
Quebec, Canada
The group never did anything. Ever.

What happened? Were there any Skype calls? It's pretty sad, because young entrepreneurs and groups are really hard to find in Quebec.

I see almost everywhere how it's beneficial to find high-minded people who share your interests and grow together. And I am starting to think that it maybe just doesn't exist in Quebec City.

D

DeletedUser394

What happened? Were there any Skype calls? It's pretty sad, because young entrepreneurs and groups are really hard to find in Quebec.

I see almost everywhere how it's beneficial to find high-minded people who share your interests and grow together. And I am starting to think that it maybe just doesn't exist in Quebec City.

My guess? Lack of leadership and no real direction or purpose to the group.

There are plenty of young entrepreneurs in montreal. I don't know about Quebec City though, I've never been.

sija1

Turning Coffee Into Code
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Jun 20, 2015
Quebec, Canada
My guess? Lack of leadership and no real direction or purpose to the group.

There are plenty of young entrepreneurs in montreal. I don't know about Quebec City though, I've never been.

Do you know any Facebook groups worth joining?

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
What timing, just got back from Montreal last night

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.