The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Web Copy That Sells

For any book discussion

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
For anyone on this forum who has read the book. Can you please let me know if Maria Veloso, the author of the book is legit? I was going to read her book next but I want to make sure the book contains useful advice, thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
I didn't yet read the book, but it's on my list. It's been recommended highly by sources I trust and respect, so I think it will be worth the time.

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
I didn't yet read the book, but it's on my list. It's been recommended highly by sources I trust and respect, so I think it will be worth the time.
Thank you for the reply, I have already begun reading it and it appears I will get alot of value from that book. I did search the book and the author if there were any bad reviews or anyone warning against her products. There was no such thing at all based on my research. I only got positive reinforcement.

craig1928

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Jul 31, 2012
Dublin, Ireland
good book but some of the 'examples' would make you sick, miracle cancer cures & the likes

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I read the book some years ago and thought it had some really good value. Problem is a lot of people use the techniques in this book to push worthless (and often times scammy) products.

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
good book but some of the 'examples' would make you sick, miracle cancer cures & the likes
That's really messed up.
I read the book some years ago and thought it had some really good value. Problem is a lot of people use the techniques in this book to push worthless (and often times scammy) products.
Thanks for letting me know, I'm looking forward to learning what I can from this book.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.