The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Sometimes you just need a little luck...

Topics relating to managing people and relationships
Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishSpring600

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 24, 2013
Today I rejected a job offer from a consultant.

Now this consultant was a really nice person, really cool too. He went that extra mile to ensure that I got this job interview, but I believed I needed more experience with it. I felt a bit overwhelmed because, even though I had showed him that I wanted to learn these materials, the time frame just was not right. So even though he saw the potential in me, my mind was somewhere else at the time, just not ready for this particular job. Although he liked giving back, he didn't expect investment in return. I felt really bad about saying "no".

It's been four months since I last saw my ex. In that frame I've committed myself to put myself in a female point-of-view with respect to interactions. My interpersonal skills increased greatly, but I still didn't understand why women go for the takers and never the givers, even though the givers help them out in every way they can.

It's because women feel bad.

These men have invested time and money into these women. And women don't want to hurt these sort of men. And just how are women hurting the men by giving them what they want? Because women do not want it back.

Though man claims that he wishes "she would be more straightforward" and "she wouldn't lead him on", he looks at the woman as a "bitch", "user", and sometimes even a "slut" when the straightforward rejection occurs. Then the woman herself would look at herself as a prude. Sometimes this is good, where the woman is indeed a taker. Sometimes it's bad, where the woman is simply a nice lady, trying to get by in the world. So why do women go for the takers?

Takers are disposable.

Women don't feel bad about rejecting these men. When a taker gets told "no", the taker perceives no attachment. Therefore, the taker seeks opportunity elsewhere. These men are blunt to her, so she has every right to be blunt to him. And a rejection is shallow water in the sea of bluntness. These men are also emotionally compelling, so women have no choice but to hang out with the guy. Givers are never compelling. But I digress...

hqdefault.jpg

So this answers the "How do you get over your ex?" question: realize she doesn't want it.

And it's not all black-and-white, either. Maybe sometimes you genuinely do want to give back to women without expecting anything in return. Then you'll have made a great friend.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
So, whats your point? Your thread title is about luck, then you start with a job offer and go on to whine about your ex. I dont get it.

• Banned

IrishSpring600

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 24, 2013
So, whats your point? Your thread title is about luck, then you start with a job offer and go on to whine about your ex. I dont get it.

You don't get to realize some things until you experience.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
You must be the most aggressive guy on the internet...

marklov

It is a Tiger That Devours Me but I am The Tiger
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Mar 30, 2014
4 months later and still thinking about your ex...get over it
I feel sorry for the guy that tried to help you only for you to reject
his offer on some whimsical feeling of not being worthy.

You sound like the whiney guy wondering why that type of
guy gets the hot girls while you're there orbiting around her begging to be seen.
you know when you'll be seen?

When the crows feet appear
her tits sag
cellulite
When she has had her fun
and hormones are screaming to have kids before its too late.
"around 27-30"
The she will start seeing you LoL.

She wont see you as the love of her life but as a chump
thats willing wife her up after all the stuff she's done with the other guys.

Talk about women not wanting to hurt men are you even aware of the legal system ?
Women walk a way with half of men's fortunes + child support because
they want to "find themselves"?

Or how man women play victim to get positions in companies
then F*ck it up and blame it on gender inequality....hmmm reddit?

Your sympathies are severely misplaced

Last edited:
  • Banned

IrishSpring600

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 24, 2013

How?

4 months later and still thinking about your ex...get over it

Strong red herring

I feel sorry for the guy that tried to help you only for you to reject
his offer on some whimsical feeling of not feeling worthy.

You sound like the whiney guy wondering why that type of
guy gets the hot girls while you're there orbiting around her begging to be seen.
you know when you'll be seen?

When the crows feet appear
her tits sag
cellulite
When she has had her fun
and hormones are screaming to have kids before its too late.
"around 27-30"
The she will start seeing you LoL.

She wont see you as the love of her life but as a chump
thats willing wife her up after all the stuff she's done with the other guys.

Talk about women not wanting to hurt men are you even aware of the legal system ?
Women walk a way with half of men's fortunes + child support because
they want to "find themselves"?

Or how man women play victim to get positions in companies
then F*ck it up and blame it on gender equality....hmmm reddit?

Your sympathies are severely misplaced

HVNBWD5.gif

This is an advice thread to those that just got over a breakup, not a rant thread. Your motives are clearly disbased.

arminheewa

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 3, 2015
This is an advice thread to those that just got over a breakup, not a rant thread. Your motives are clearly disbased.

Read it, it might wake you up. Yeah his tone is aggressive as are many people's in the world so get used to it.

Listen, I get (a sense of) what you are trying to get across with this post and hope the best for you. The fact is you have to own it, and move on. Too much analyzing, you're living in the past.

I don't even want to address the content of you're post simply because I want to emphasize how much this should not be on your conscious. You need to be thinking of other things, small or big, that will improve your self in the now.

You need to always be doing that.

Oh and,
Best of luck ;)

jason91

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 15, 2015
USA
Not even sure what to post...

I think you're analyzing too much :banghead:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
You guys missed the point

So when you fail at clearly communicating your message you blame the receiver.

OK.

And threads that put women into neat little boxes based upon suppositions is likely to be shut down quick. This isn't a PUA forum.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
No shit they feel bad, they feel like they're a god damn vending machine. Like you put in a 'niceness coin' and they're supposed to give you sex or their time. How are they supposed to feel when an uninteresting, unattractive guy comes up to them and treats them so well, when they know that as soon as they reject him all the nice things will stop?

Being a "nice guy" just makes them feel like an object. Try treating them like a human being and offer them what they REALLY want: a cool, attractive, interesting guy who doesn't treat them like a damn vending machine!

You think you made a connection between your job offer and your ex, but you just got it completely wrong.

IrishSpring600

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 24, 2013
So when you fail at clearly communicating your message you blame the receiver.

OK.

And threads that put women into neat little boxes based upon suppositions is likely to be shut down quick. This isn't a PUA forum.

I agree; the thread should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!