The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Millionaire Fastlane mentioned in the London Guardian!

For any book discussion

Bellini

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas, TX
Surprised but happy to see MJ's book mentioned: (third paragraph from the end) http://www.theguardian.com/commenti...aires-barclays-house-values-london-rich-money

Wow! This is great. The Guardian is huge. Valuable advertising @MJ DeMarco :)

From Wikipedia -
The [Guardian] newspaper's online edition was the third most widely read in the world as of June 2012, with over 30 million readers. In the UK, its combined print and online editions reach nearly 9 million readers.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Valuable advertising

Ha, but I doubt the mention will compel any sales based on what it's saying ... similar to what I said in TMF ... $5-$10M is the new $1M.

Bellini

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas, TX
Ha, but I doubt the mention will compel any sales based on what it's saying ... similar to what I said in TMF ... $5-$10M is the new $1M.

Well, we can hope for the best. ha

Honestly, if I was a female in the UK that was not a millionaire yet, and I read that article, I would have immediately looked your book up on Amazon and would have bought it because of the good reviews. Surely I'm not the only one.

Yes, the author's comments immediately following the mention of your book were somewhat neutralizing, but visibility is still a plus.

According to the authors stats, 1 out of 65 is already a millionaire in the UK, which means that 64 out of 65 people are not millionaires, and are still trying to find a way to become one. So to them.... millionaire status, and your book, would be of interest.

Let us know if you see any positive results from the UK article! It would be interesting to see what, if any, effect it had.

I'm always going to be a cheerleader at heart no matter what..haha

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.