The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Goals and Anticipating Achievement

Anything related to matters of the mind

AustinS28

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Sep 25, 2014
Manhattan, NY
I just wanted to share that the number one thing that has kept me motivated and feeling fresh week in and week out is the ability to accomplish small goals which have often kept me hopeful even if things didnt workout as planned or have taken longer than expected.

Constantly evolving keeps things alive.

I remember the weeks leading up to and quitting my job as weeks filled with so much hope freedom and excitement. They were also the hardest weeks financially for me but I kept a float because of my belief in the future and that what I was doing would work even if it took a lot of trying and a lot of growing. I wasn't going to fail.

Every so often stagnation and loss of desire tries to creep in, but I always somehow get those fresh exciting feelings of anticipating something great that lies ahead by constantly remodeling and working on new projects to make my business better. Not all of these projects have garnered the results I had hoped for but each has served as a learning experience, but more than anything else each has served as something to keep driving me forward when times are tough since the emotion of hope can be powerful and when accompanied by a smarter action plan each time around new ideas turn out to be more successful then the last.

This is just a post to say, keep finding things to work on, keep testing new ideas, learn from your mistakes, but make mistakes because the excitement of working on something is excitement that will bring longevity to your journey. Excitement about your business will definitely be a focal point to drive it to become bigger and better.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.