The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Can't believe it

juturna

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Aug 3, 2015
I thought I was the only high school drop out on here, but seeing others talk about it makes me content.
I dropped out back in 2011 (17) & I thought I was going to become a musician since I sing and write lyrics, but nope. It was all a dream and I fell right in.
There are times where I wish I never dropped out of high school, but maybe those decisions wouldn't bring me where it is I am today.
About to be 22 and I'm somewhat still content with the life decision it is I made.

I hope all falls into place for you, my friend. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RadioActive

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Mar 12, 2014
Maryland
I thought I would give a quick update. I was just on a long vacation in ocean city. Now I'm back to the real world. Since making this post I still haven't had a sip of alcohol, I still drink soda, but its not as bad as before. I feel like I am really progressing in life. This week's goal is different. I want to take $20 and turn it into $40. Just to see if I can.

mws87

talk less, listen more.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
May 5, 2015
California
I thought I would give a quick update. I was just on a long vacation in ocean city. Now I'm back to the real world. Since making this post I still haven't had a sip of alcohol, I still drink soda, but its not as bad as before. I feel like I am really progressing in life. This week's goal is different. I want to take $20 and turn it into $40. Just to see if I can.
Great job. I remember drinking soda every god damn day about 5 years ago and found myself confused as to why I gained so much weight. Dropped the soda and lost tons of weight pretty quickly.

As far as turning $20 to $40 - do it, you know you can.

juturna

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Aug 3, 2015
Keep up the good work! I'm sure all will fall into place little by little. It just takes time.

RadioActive

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Mar 12, 2014
Maryland
@juturna thank you! I'm actually making Some real progress. My laptop is broken but that isn't stopping me from selling on Amazon & EBay. I have to go ahead and print out a few things tm and then I'll be sending off my first ship ment.

Also does anyone know if its possible to post pictures straight from a phone on here? So I can upload progress. @MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
possible to post pictures straight from a phone on here?

You should be able to... click Upload a File or use the image icon (shown in the editor)

juturna

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Aug 3, 2015
@juturna thank you! I'm actually making Some real progress. My laptop is broken but that isn't stopping me from selling on Amazon & EBay. I have to go ahead and print out a few things tm and then I'll be sending off my first ship ment.

Also does anyone know if its possible to post pictures straight from a phone on here? So I can upload progress. @MJ DeMarco
Dude, that's really positive and very good news to be informing us on! I hope all truly goes well with you in this long run. :)
All my faith and hope goes out to you, buddy!

In no time, you'll have a newer laptop that runs great (if not good).
You'll see your path shine brighter and brighter as the days go by!

Rachel Akito

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 16, 2015

It's good to see that you've come a long way since hitting rock bottom. That's very inspiring. I believe you have the proper mindset and motivation in pulling yourself back together. That's the cool thing about life it gives us opportunities to bounce back. Good luck to you and stay motivated.

ddzc

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
May 22, 2012
Toronto
Sometimes in life you need a kick in the a$$ to shift in to gears and get on the right track.

Great progress thus far, keep up the good work!

RadioActive

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Mar 12, 2014
Maryland
Also would like to add, don't get distracted driving. I was unfortunately the cause of an accident today. Lesson learned, when pulling into traffic don't f**k with the radio

Attachments

• IMG__201508232__101225.jpg
    IMG__201508232__101225.jpg
    767.1 KB · Views: 39

MKHB

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Jun 26, 2015
Also would like to add, don't get distracted driving. I was unfortunately the cause of an accident today. Lesson learned, when pulling into traffic don't f**k with the radio
Holy Sxxx!

Aint nothing getting in your way. Way to go.

I see you're in Maryland,if you near Baltimore save your sheckles and buy something down by the water. I was just there the other day.
It is all on sale due to the social unrest. You can get one of those cool live/work rundown buildings to operate your empire out of.

If your'e ever down in NOVA-Loudoun County drop me a line, let's get together, shoot the shxx.

MK

juturna

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Aug 3, 2015
That is no joke for sure. Hope you're alright and nothing well, buddy.

RadioActive

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Mar 12, 2014
Maryland
You can get one of those cool live/work rundown buildings to operate your empire out of.
I found a studio apartment in Fells Point that I'm checking out friday. $800 and it's right on the water. But i'm always in the Wolf trap/Reston area, so next time i'll hit you up.

MKHB

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Jun 26, 2015
I found a studio apartment in Fells Point that I'm checking out friday. $800 and it's right on the water. But i'm always in the Wolf trap/Reston area, so next time i'll hit you up.
Fells Point is awesome, a lot of young entrepreneurial minds like yourself hang there.
MK

juturna

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Aug 3, 2015
Hey, man, shit happens so don't let it bring you down.
I'm sure it'll happen a bit more, but it won't be the end of it at all.

Keep your head up, buddy!
I believe in you!

RadioActive

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Mar 12, 2014
Maryland
Picked up my shipment at the post office. Reason was my box was ripped on the bottom. Time to go out and get another box!
But since then ive gone to a few goodwills and Thrift shops and did some book shopping. Bought about $15 worth of books that'll make me $100 in profit after all the fees and cost for shipping. Not sure if I should make a progress thread yet though. But I feel things are definetely changing :)

juturna

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Aug 3, 2015
Picked up my shipment at the post office. Reason was my box was ripped on the bottom. Time to go out and get another box!
But since then ive gone to a few goodwills and Thrift shops and did some book shopping. Bought about $15 worth of books that'll make me $100 in profit after all the fees and cost for shipping. Not sure if I should make a progress thread yet though. But I feel things are definetely changing :)
Aye, I'm so proud to hear those good news!
I can't wait for you to start it and see where it takes you! :)

SBS.95

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Oct 14, 2012
Pennsylvania

Just be wary of the sales rank on books.

There are lots of books out there that are worth good money, but have a rank of 5,000,000. On average you could be looking at it taking a few years to sell. When it comes to selling books, I avoid anything >1,000,000.

Then again, I go for the fast nickel in this business. If you're a slow dime kind of guy, disregard my advice.

juturna

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Aug 3, 2015
Pretty neat that you are selling books. By the way I'm not sure if you've already covered this base but it could definitely help you with any future "box issues". USPS (granted you have to ship through them) will send you a boatload of USPS Priority Boxes for FREE if you snoop around the USPS website you will find what I am talking about.

Well I remember seeing Modafinil mentioned somewhere earlier in this thread, and people asking where to get it. Personally I would recommend going with Adrafinil (here is a pretty decent description of it) since it isn't a prescription drug here in USA and also it pretty much is exactly the same as Modafinil aside from needing to take a slightly larger dose. I tried ordering Modafinil a couple years back and it was coming out of India, and the last order I tried to make was seized and destroyed by US Customs.

RadioActive

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Mar 12, 2014
Maryland
Thought I'd give an update. Progress has been slow, but its about to speed up a bit. Invested about $100 so far into my new used book venture. Have about 100 books going to amazon FBA and 150 in my EBay Inventory. A lot to learn and a lot of mistakes to be made in the future but its all about the journey. :)

Formless

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 27, 2013
That can of pop so close to your inventory is a disaster waiting to happen.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.