The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Finally taking action - Master Affiliate Site

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

ChrisKyle

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jan 29, 2015
I decided it was finally time to take action, one way or another. In the past I would just start projects and not validate that there was a need for the type of business I was providing. Many people on here say "Dont re-create the wheel, just make it better". Thats exactly my plan for this project. I am going to take an existing business model, and make it better.

My project:
-Create a site similar to - thisiswhyimbroke.com, awesomestufftobuy.com, and many others.
-Make money from affiliate links to unique products, good deals, ECT. Adsense when traffic increases.
-Ultimately I am going to have to find a way to diversify myself from these other sites. I feel that the best way to do this is offer customers and incentive for buying items through my site. I am going to offer a very WIDE variety of categories that customers can shop from. Not just unique and useless products, but everyday items that are good deals on amazon.

I recently purchased the domain: www.coolstuff2buy.com
I was surprised it wasn't taken, but I felt like it was a good fit for the content I will be providing.
I have a decent marketing budget and will be planning to market my site through social media channels such as Facebook, twitter, and Instagram.

I am thinking about installing Wordpress and going with an e-commerce theme to start. As the site grows I will invest in a more professional theme. Does anyone have anything in mind or any experience with this type of site?

Thank you, and I will be keeping everyone updated on my progress here.

Chris Kyle

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.