The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A Fractured Knight - Book 3 of Series

Rem

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Sep 14, 2009
Maine
It's time to begin my progress thread for book 3 of my series.

Began writing it...

My summers are always the most busy but toward mid August when back to school is on our minds I find the time to get back into the swing of things. We also have a new baby on the way, due in October, so I'll have to work through that. I've been in this position 8 times before so easy peasy!

For August I'm looking to write 1,000 words per day which is quite doable (5,000/w). By September I'll be able to up that to 2,000+ per day (10,000/w).

Given that my 1st and 2nd book were 70,000 words and 100,000 words respectively, the 3rd will more than likely fall in line with the 90k - 110k words range.

With my daily routine penciled in, the outcome will look something like this:

End of August - 20,000 words reached (will have a complete website redesign by mid Aug.)
End of September - 60,000 words reached (about this time I do a cover reveal)
End of October - 100,000 words reached

Knowing how I write, I tend to bang out more than the minimum daily goals on many occasions so I would assume rough draft of book 3 will be completed by Halloween. Rewriting, Editing, and Proofing usually takes about a month. So it's quite possible to have the book released in plenty of time for the Christmas rush.

I'll also offer a 3 book boxset!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

EricZ

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Oct 18, 2014
Germany & California
1k words a day?! Where do you get the time? I only have 1 kid and am severely time challenged!
Brgs
Eric

EricZ

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Oct 18, 2014
Germany & California
Maybe I should write up a course explaining my step-by-step "secrets" to getting shit done!? :)
The productivity genre is a profitable on in Amazon! That's Steve Scott's cash cow ;-)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.