The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

PREOCCUPIED WITH THOUGHTS...

symbaline

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 23, 2015
Moscow
Hi, everybody! It is great to join to this forum.

I'm Yuriy from Russia.

Here is my breif introduction: I started my job in oil ang gas industry as an engineer in a petrochemical plant. Now, I work as a head of a development department. I supply pumping equipment, mostly from european countries, to russian customers, like Rosneft, Lukoil.

For the last time my company faced with a couple problems:

1. high rate corruption in my segment.
2. international affairs...
...as a consequence - sales dropped! I'm, as a proffesional in this job, started to feel myself vulnerable.

Then, I came across MJ's book (a couple months ago) and having read that I was impressed. I became preoccupied with thougths of starting my own business. I have not decided yet, whether it would be a business related to my current job or some new direction... in the process...

Thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...