The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need to contact facebook via chat or direct email

Marketing, social media, advertising

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
I've been having issues with my ads not working on FB. One worked, I paused it and it never worked again. Others never worked. (yes they're all approved and I've tried about 20 different things). But I am also now locked out of my advertising account until the realise I did log in from Spain. I need someone's email directly there, or a way to chat with them, I sent emails a few days ago but just by thinking about how many accounts fb it can be a very very long time to hear something back. If anyone can help please pm me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tyler Ellison

Digital Advertising Ninja
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Jun 18, 2015
Brazil
I've been having issues with my ads not working on FB. One worked, I paused it and it never worked again. Others never worked. (yes they're all approved and I've tried about 20 different things). But I am also now locked out of my advertising account until the realise I did log in from Spain. I need someone's email directly there, or a way to chat with them, I sent emails a few days ago but just by thinking about how many accounts fb it can be a very very long time to hear something back. If anyone can help please pm me.

I hear ya man, that's life in advertising on Facebook.

1) Are you using the business manager or a personal account? - You NEED to be using the business manager. :)
2) Using the business manager gets a rep assigned to you, that's somebody to help you with these things. Using the contact form from the business manager gets a faster response as well. I'd introduce you to my old rep but she doesn't work for FB anymore.
3) Getting an account back because you logged in from somewhere else always comes back as long as you send them your ID but can take up to a week. That's just a 'soft ban' to try to prevent hacking. Does more harm than good really.

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
Guys, look at this shit they sent me. (again, all I did was tried to pay with my own card twice which was declined because bank thought it was strange I was in spain)

"Our records indicate that your payments account was disabled due to suspected fraudulent activity. In the interest of protecting our users, we cannot confidently reenable your payments account at this time.

Thanks for your understanding,"

How about that command of control, huh? 'yeah, go kiss your a$$ goodbye'. just like that.

I hear ya man, that's life in advertising on Facebook.

1) Are you using the business manager or a personal account? - You NEED to be using the business manager. :)
2) Using the business manager gets a rep assigned to you, that's somebody to help you with these things. Using the contact form from the business manager gets a faster response as well. I'd introduce you to my old rep but she doesn't work for FB anymore.
3) Getting an account back because you logged in from somewhere else always comes back as long as you send them your ID but can take up to a week. That's just a 'soft ban' to try to prevent hacking. Does more harm than good really.

Thanks for this, I'm looking into business manager right now. So can I work around the above issue with my page, I'm guessing no. So could I create another page for the same thing and use ads through that instead? The issue is it's an authors page..so I'd have 2 author pages and hence 2 different sets of fans?

Tyler Ellison

Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Jun 18, 2015
Brazil
First thing I would try is creating a business manager account on your existing account. It may or may not let you if your ad account is hard-banned, which it sounds like it just might be. Try that first, if it works, you have a new ad account and you can import existing pages you have into there.

Go to http://business.facebook.com

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
First thing I would try is creating a business manager account on your existing account. It may or may not let you if your ad account is hard-banned, which it sounds like it just might be. Try that first, if it works, you have a new ad account and you can import existing pages you have into there.

Go to http://business.facebook.com

Thanks I'll try that. meanwhile I created another page and added a biz account on top of it. My payment methods were all suspended, I had to use a personal paypal, so you can see situation is FUBAR. But I have an ad pending so we'll see.

How do I get a personal customer support person?

Last edited:

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
this account payments now also suspended. this is going great.

Tyler Ellison

Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Jun 18, 2015
Brazil
this account payments now also suspended. this is going great.
You can get more payment options with prepaid debit cards like AMEX serve or Pexcard, you can also add each card you have to a different paypal account.

So you created a biz mgr and they banned it right out of the gate because of payment method? Try appealing, use the option in the manager to contact them.

There's usually a lifesaver icon in the upper right, choose Report a Problem and try that.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.