The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Secret to Sucess/Goals as short as I could make it.

Anything related to matters of the mind

Fatal Jay

Contributor
Jul 16, 2015
There is no way around it. From all the research I have done, it comes down to these factors to be successful and everyone who has found success can vouch for this.

1.When you put in the work every day, you will get what you want out of life

2.On the road to success be prepared to be detoured on the "roads" of failure. The roads of failure is easy to get on but if you work through it, endure, and keep driving you will eventually make it to the road to success.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Michał Kóska

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Jan 10, 2015
Are you bored? I can get tons of this crap just asking Google....

• Banned

Fatal Jay

Contributor
Jul 16, 2015
lol I been in the game for three years running three businesses.I just pretty much put in laymen terms what most books and seminars drag on.

You can read thousands of books and be the king of reading books, but it doesn't mean anything.

Knowledge is great. It's millions of guys who sit and play videogames all day for years but have they figured out a way to monetize video games or create one or do they have the title of being the kings of playing games and spending their money on someone product.

That's my point

1.Work Hard non stop
2.Get ready to be drowned in failure
3.You win

Last edited:

Tyler Ellison

Digital Advertising Ninja
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Jun 18, 2015
Brazil
I think this group is pretty on board with these principles.

Knowledge does not equal power, only correct knowledge applied and executed.

Success is a result of persistence in the face of failure.

Pretty sure all who have read TMF get it. ☺

Last edited:

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Thread moved. Progress threads are reserved for those that are documenting their process and progress of their business.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
  • Banned

Fatal Jay

Contributor
Jul 16, 2015
I think this group is pretty on board with these principles.

Knowledge does not equal power, only correct knowledge applied and executed.

Success is a result of persistence in the face of failure.

Pretty sure all who ha e read TMF get it. ☺
You would be surprised

Christians who read the bible, still committing sins. TMF is an excellent book but if I'm reading without moving I could have the blueprint in my hands and it won't mean squat. (a lot of Christians don't realize this same concept, prayer is ony half the battle, you have to make action. The God of the bible made all his prophets fall into action)

My point with this is you could have the formula to require your hearts desire, but once you see it take action, sleepless nights, stress, frustration even when the formula says their is success in the end...

how many people would revert back to their comfort zone It's almost as if the game purifies the bull$hitters

It makes you think how many guys on this site have already given up due to the purification process. I see progress threads but it's rare to see success stories, unless the success stories are being undocumented.

Tyler Ellison

Digital Advertising Ninja
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Jun 18, 2015
Brazil
You would be surprised

Christians who read the bible, still committing sins. TMF is an excellent book but if I'm reading without moving I could have the blueprint in my hands and it won't mean squat. (a lot of Christians don't realize this same concept, prayer is ony half the battle, you have to make action. The God of the bible made all his prophets fall into action)

My point with this is you could have the formula to require your hearts desire, but once you see it take action, sleepless nights, stress, frustration even when the formula says their is success in the end...

how many people would revert back to their comfort zone It's almost as if the game purifies the bull$hitters

It makes you think how many guys on this site have already given up due to the purification process. I see progress threads but it's rare to see success stories, unless the success stories are being undocumented.

I actually see your point better now, and this is true. Calling it a 'purification' process is right on board. However, I see a good number of success stories in the forum here - probably more than just about any other forum I've participated in, and I'm confident there are more that simply aren't posted.

It's one of the reasons I'm starting to like it so much here. I've been forum-less for years because I simply haven't connected with a group since then, but I'm feeling at home here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.