The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What I saw on Face Book Today,

Ronnie Bryan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
May 4, 2015
Oklahoma
Arron Rashkin, some may know him, some may not, but he has made a career of marketing and networking . 25 Years, helping businesses sell their companies online.This man, is amazing and I am glad I got to meet him and speak to him as a mentor and friend,

Now, I want to share with you, part of what he posted on face book, as I see it as important and too valuable to ignore.

"We as humans are meant for connection, and not just the kind behind all the fancy technology that keeps us apart.

Instead of texting, call.

Instead of chatting online, get together.

Instead of watching online, get there LIVE.

Yes, it takes a little more effort, but never forget that it's always small hinges that swing big, big doors.

‪#‎AaronRashkin‬ ‪#‎TipsFromTheTop‬

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Fatal Jay

Contributor
Jul 16, 2015
I agree. I made an article about this on my website. Social media if on it long enough creates a dream/false reality for people. You have to at some point take a "fast" from technology or you will become dependent on your phone or social media sites etc.

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
I frickin hate texting man... if i can call then i call....

people having long drawn out text conversations on the phone... with friends... with girls... jesus christ wtf is this idiocy!!!

watching tv... taking 1 minute to check text and retexting... watching tv again.. back and forth back and forth... unbelievable...

Kevin Peter

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jun 2, 2015
Arron Rashkin, some may know him, some may not, but he has made a career of marketing and networking . 25 Years, helping businesses sell their companies online.This man, is amazing and I am glad I got to meet him and speak to him as a mentor and friend,

Now, I want to share with you, part of what he posted on face book, as I see it as important and too valuable to ignore.

"We as humans are meant for connection, and not just the kind behind all the fancy technology that keeps us apart.

Yes, it takes a little more effort, but never forget that it's always small hinges that swing big, big doors.

Is this the guy you talking about? http://www.aaronrashkin.com/

MKHB

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Jun 26, 2015

Great Story

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Mentors for hire... My experience has been it's a waste of time and money.

Gaining a "non-professional", aka unpaid, mentor because you provided immense value to them first... priceless.

mayana

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Apr 26, 2011
Georgia, USA
Mentors for hire... My experience has been it's a waste of time and money.

I tend to agree with this. While I've never hired anyone for myself, I've worked for and with other people who have, and it never seems to be worth the investment.

I'm not saying it never works for anyone, but maybe those who do get success from it would have been successful anyway? Just a wacky idea ;)

Ronnie Bryan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
May 4, 2015
Oklahoma
Just FYI I never hired AARON, just like I never hired M.J., I just buy their products and follow them.I know mentors like DIANE HOCHMAN, who offer mentoring for cost something like $50 per hour and into thousands of dollars for stage presentations.But I buy books or join organizations they might be members of like in the case of AARON,You can learn from fast laners without throwing money away on high tier products. I met some really successful entrepreneurs just as a guest in BNI and membership to this organization isn't high. That is just one example.

Borntowin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
Aug 4, 2015
USA
Technology had to make our lives easier and give us more freedom. But actually our free time is reduced. Paradox.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.