The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Affiliate Marketing, JV Brokers, Multi-Level-Marketing... Getting Rich, Geting Paid, Getting Money

Marketing, social media, advertising

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
I got the e-mail (highlighted below) from Zaxaa today. I thought I'd share (I'm not affiliated with Zaxaa in any way. I am merely a customer of theirs).

A "long-lost" friend who hasn't contacted you for ages suddenly calls you out of the blue and asks what you're currently doing to make a living.

And I bet this is what goes on in your mind:

"Gosh he is going to try selling me another mlm or biz opp thing..."

I've been in that situation multiple times before, and I'm sure you have too.

Truth be told, I've joined multiple mlm companies but I failed to achieve any kind of success in all of them.

Not the mlm's fault. Totally my fault.

I was pretty laid back and didn't take consistent effort, let alone go the extra mile to make it work.

The reason I joined them in the first place was -- as you've probably already guessed -- because they show REAL people making it. Average Joes who've made it.

Hey I was an average Joe too, so I thought I could follow in their footsteps.

Anyway, here's something to think about...

There are always people succeeding even when you're failing, because they're relentless and work their butts off. Another ingredient to their success is the mlm company's compensation plan.

Not only do they reward you for YOUR PERSONAL efforts, they also reward you for the efforts of OTHER PEOPLE you introduce to the business.

It's called leverage.

Online in our IM industry, we call it JV Broker.

A JV Broker is someone who has connections and influence in your marketplace who has the power to "strike deals".

He can help recruit affiliates on our behalf. Of course we give him some kind of rewards in return. The reward is typically a fixed fee you pay upfront to him, or a percentage of the revenue for those sales that are referred by the affiliates he brings in.

Example:

You're about to release a product. JV Broker Bob uses his experience, exposure, and influence in the marketplace to help recruit affiliates for you. These affiliates already have a previous working relationship with Bob so they trust him. Affiliates line up to promote your product.

You get tons of sales. Your affiliates get tons of commissions. JV Broker Bob gets tons of 2nd-tier commissions based on the sales performance of HIS affiliates (the affiliates he brings in).

Before you complain: "But won't that cut down my overall profits".

Yes it will. But you're only paying the JV Broker out of profits you wouldn't have had anyway. You have no risk whatsoever.

He recruiting a whole bunch of profitable affiliates.

Think in abundance instead of scarcity. The former gets you far ahead in your business, while the latter brings you down.

To set up this 2-tier/JV Broker feature to explode your sales, you'd need to be a programmer or hire one to code it for you. It will take a lot of effort and hence time.

Or you can simply sit back and use Zaxaa to do it for you, easily and quickly by clicking a few buttons:

https://www.zaxaa.com

If you already have a
Zaxaa account, simply login and go inside your product settings to set this up.

E-mail ends.

Anyone here use Zaxaa? They have a feature that allows you to pay affiliates immediately, right when the sale happens. That's crazy. Paying people same day for sales is nuts, a crazy recruiting tool. If a customer takes advantage of a money back guarantee, Zaxaa automatically solves for this.

PS. @MJ DeMarco Just fired up my Grasshopper account. Bought it by clicking through the Fastlane. Good tool. $hits about to get crazy.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.