The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I healed the Dallas Cowboys!!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Gus Bat

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Dec 6, 2013
I do not know where to start. To give you a summary. I'm 28 years old now. Until about the age of 25 I suffered from depression, anxiety, asthma, ezcema and I was always constantly sick. I had asthma attacks where I could not get in and out of a car without wheezing like I just had sprinted a mile. When I turned 18 I began searching for alternative healing. Started with herbs, vitamins. No real cure there. Attended seminars about the subconscious mind that started me in a path thinking that the cure lies inside of our bodies. Years went by, I found about EFT (tapping) which helped but it would never last. I found hypnosis, subliminal audio to try to get my mind and body to heal. It did not work. Suicide all this time always graced my mind. A beautiful escape. Long story short. I did find a way to delete all negative beliefs, emotions and images that I held within my heart, mind and body. My immune system kicked up and as of 3 years I have not had an asthma attack or used an inhaler. The emotional benefit is even greater. I no longer have any inherited fear, anxiety, stress that people carry. I've helped dozens of people heal. Basically, all of the healing and progress that I have made, I can pass to anyone else. Does not matter the distance between me and a person or time. My "gift" or what I am able to do is, remove all negative beliefs and emotions that supress our immune system and make us do things that are unhealty, whether it may be addictions or drugs. I have the power to remove all of those negative fears and beliefs to basically leave the person be it's ultimate self. Imagine being your complete potential. No inner fears or anxiety or bs. I'll kick it up a notch. I am a Dallas Cowboys fan. Last year after our final team roster was completed. I took about 30 minutes and cleared the whole team along with Jerry Jones and Coach Garrett. Why you may ask? So 1 they could win of course lol. But I did it because I knew for a fact that the team would play better and ultimately dominate. Tony Romo had his best season! Does everybody remember how he use to choke under pressure? I took that away. That was a fear.

This is big. I just dont know how to start how to market how to ask people to pay me for something that is not measurable. I have made a free website on wix but no one has emailed me. I really believe that I can charge $195 for a clearing session which would take about 10 minutes and a person's life would change forever. Imagine any and all shame, guilt, fear, anxiety, would dissapear from a person's life. I mean the negative emotions that are carried inside that were inherited or picked up as children. The daily negative emotions that do not serve a purpose.For now im helping people for free. Kids, older people who are sick. i've healed family and friends and I know there's a business in here somewhere. help!!

ps. It doesnt piss me off. But last year the Cowboys went far into the playoffs. It was great! I think they could of won the Superbowl. It just upsets me that Jerry Jones and them made millions while im sitting here thinking, I did that. Im the reason you guys are fearless and playing at your top game and I get nothing.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Sounds similar to some stuff I sell (NLP mindset program helping people get over limiting beliefs and other stuff).

I get the sense that you are onto something and do have the ability to help the right people out and it looks like you're going through some of the struggles i'm recently going through:

1. While we know how powerful this is, some of the stuff we talk about comes off as crazy/"delusional" to the mainstream market. When I phrase things in the spiritual woo woo sense of the words or 'healing people from a distance', most people will automatically dismiss that because it's not being communicated in the "language" they speak. The way I go around this is to figure out how the target market thinks and talks, and communicate things in that way. One example is where there is a Law of Attraction technique talking about entering a 'vibrational frequency' and aligning yourself with that frequency. Sounds crazy to people who don't believe that...but that is just the LoA way of people saying "get in a positive state". Then I explain states of being from a psychological point of view (resonates better). Same thing...different language.
  2. Continue to help people, but put your help out in the public's attention to build credibility in yourself. Most of the people who bought from me have seen my work before and I added free value up front - YouTube videos, articles, posting on forums, etc. Scratch that, I think EVERYBOY who bought from me got free value first. I have a 30 day email course helping people out for free.
  3. Did you physically go to the Gowboys training area and help them in person? Or did you just do this in your home after watching them on TV or something? It comes off as the latter, and even with that being the case...most people want proof - So I would find some scientific studies to back up the processes you are talking about - or if you went there and helped them one on one....a celebrity endorsement might go a long way ;)
Communicate with people in the language they understand.
Define a specific audience that has similar struggles.
Give away free content and build authority.
Learn how to market.

LibertyForMe

Habits pave the path to success.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Feb 5, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
So did you actually talk to Romo and the team, either in person or over the phone/internet? Or did you just 'heal' them without them knowing....

If the latter then good luck because it is a crock of crap.

Gus Bat

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Dec 6, 2013
Sounds similar to some stuff I sell (NLP mindset program helping people get over limiting beliefs and other stuff).

I get the sense that you are onto something and do have the ability to help the right people out and it looks like you're going through some of the struggles i'm recently going through:

1. While we know how powerful this is, some of the stuff we talk about comes off as crazy/"delusional" to the mainstream market. When I phrase things in the spiritual woo woo sense of the words or 'healing people from a distance', most people will automatically dismiss that because it's not being communicated in the "language" they speak. The way I go around this is to figure out how the target market thinks and talks, and communicate things in that way. One example is where there is a Law of Attraction technique talking about entering a 'vibrational frequency' and aligning yourself with that frequency. Sounds crazy to people who don't believe that...but that is just the LoA way of people saying "get in a positive state". Then I explain states of being from a psychological point of view (resonates better). Same thing...different language.
  2. Continue to help people, but put your help out in the public's attention to build credibility in yourself. Most of the people who bought from me have seen my work before and I added free value up front - YouTube videos, articles, posting on forums, etc. Scratch that, I think EVERYBOY who bought from me got free value first. I have a 30 day email course helping people out for free.
  3. Did you physically go to the Gowboys training area and help them in person? Or did you just do this in your home after watching them on TV or something? It comes off as the latter, and even with that being the case...most people want proof - So I would find some scientific studies to back up the processes you are talking about - or if you went there and helped them one on one....a celebrity endorsement might go a long way ;)
Learn how to market.

Learn how to market.

Thank you for your response. It's a very tough spot to be in. I think what I can offer others is nothing close to being a placebo or "positive" vibe type of thinking.

I am not trying to sound like a crazy person or "ride" on the Cowboys or throw some miracle statement out there. I'm simply putting out what I practiced.

When it comes to the Cowboys. I took the final roster from sitting in my room in front of my laptop. I did each "energy cleanse" on each player while focusing on them and my intention. Of course they have no way of every knowing it was me. I also never contacted them and said hey, im going to clear all of you emotionally so you can play with your full potential and no fears or negative emotions holding you back.

Like I said, I did this at that time, to give them an "advantage" or knowingly because I knew it would help their overall performance. It's as I knew it would work, since I have noticed and seen the change in myself coming from a past of anxiety, fear, and illness.

At this point I do not care if people believe if I healed the 2014 Dallas Cowboys Roster. I know what I did. And I saw the change on each of the player's including Romo, Dez, Murray.

If people do not believe it, is it ok. I know the benefit of what I do and don't want to walk around "helping" people without getting something back.

I have no problem with helping the sick or emotionally wounded but I would like to get something back from people that throw money to therapists, pills, drugs and everything else.

As far as the Cowboys. They had an amazing seasons and made all the money. Great for them but I will never do again for something in this manner unless im getting paid for it.

Ultimately, I do not want to make this a business but be able to help anyone and everyone who is looking for it or truly needs it as a sick child or elderly person.

D

DeletedUser394

lol.

I'm trying to come up with more than this, but I'm essentially speechless.

lol.

Cowboys still suck anyway. Sorry.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
If people do not believe it, is it ok.
The product itself aside, in order to get people to pay for this, they WILL have to believe it (it's part of marketing, it's part of business). And back to communicating in the language of the target market - look into people who follow The Law of Attraction - The Secret, Abraham Hicks, Bashar, etc.

My friend here in Scottsdale went to an energy healer who speaks to his angels and cures people at the spiritual level - She has a business.

Will @Chaseb731 go to her? Absolutely not! But someone in that market did, and feels he benefited from it.

The person went to her energetic healing..because he believed it's possible. And he had a positive experience the week after going and said I should go.

Ultimately, I do not want to make this a business

:-\

Gus Bat

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Dec 6, 2013
The product itself aside, in order to get people to pay for this, they WILL have to believe it (it's part of marketing, it's part of business). And back to communicating in the language of the target market - look into people who follow The Law of Attraction - The Secret, Abraham Hicks, Bashar, etc.

My friend here in Scottsdale went to an energy healer who speaks to his angels and cures people at the spiritual level - She has a business.

Will @Chaseb731 go to her? Absolutely not! But someone in that market did, and feels he benefited from it.

The person went to her energetic healing..because he believed it's possible. And he had a positive experience the week after going and said I should go.

:-\

Thank you! I understand what you're saying. People will have to believe in it.

One of the beauty of this practice is that the person does not necessarily have to "believe" it will work. That's why I've seen it work on children, family, friends that I've done this on without them even knowing. It's as real as turning on a light switch.

Like I said, i've tried MANY alternative healing modules and I found what has worked for me and others down to an emotional and physical level without the whole placebo or miracle concept.

I will keep helping people and see where it goes. Thank you again. :)

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Wow, @Gus Bat, I'm impressed. I mean considering all the people dying of horrid diseases, poverty, effects of war, and other stupid incidents that happen because of negligence, I'm thrilled to hear that you use your apparent healing energy so that your favourite football team wins.

Gus Bat

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Dec 6, 2013
Wow, @Gus Bat, I'm impressed. I mean considering all the people dying of horrid diseases, poverty, effects of war, and other stupid incidents that happen because of negligence, I'm thrilled to hear that you use your apparent healing energy so that your favourite football team wins.

I'm aware that there is a lot of people in this world who could use emotional/physical healing. And I do practice it everyday towards them. If you read down the post. I stated I was going to use this to help football teams or money driven ideas. At the same time, I shared the Dallas Cowboys piece to give you insight into my journey.

BigBrianC

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Dec 31, 2014
Athens, Georgia
You worked with the Cowboys! Get ONE testimony (or 54) and you should be golden! Start with the Dallas area and then expand.

D

DeletedUser394

You worked with the Cowboys! Get ONE testimony (or 54) and you should be golden! Start with the Dallas area and then expand.

You didn't read the whole thread.

Nobody with the Cowboys organization knows that he exists. If he tried to approach them claiming he healed them, they would probably lock him up.

jason91

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 15, 2015
USA

Learn how to market.
you know.. I did read and go into some eckhart tolle Power of Now stuff.. but that stuff makes sense.

It's a physical / mental adjustment of your focus into the present moment - which does actually make you see things without thought bias.

But this guy is on a whole other level.. healing ppl from 100 miles away.. lol

Gus Bat

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Dec 6, 2013
So did you actually talk to Romo and the team, either in person or over the phone/internet? Or did you just 'heal' them without them knowing....

If the latter then good luck because it is a crock of crap.
How bout dem Cowboys?!

Gus Bat

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Dec 6, 2013
you know.. I did read and go into some eckhart tolle Power of Now stuff.. but that stuff makes sense.

It's a physical / mental adjustment of your focus into the present moment - which does actually make you see things without thought bias.

But this guy is on a whole other level.. healing ppl from 100 miles away.. lol
How bout them Cowboys?!

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
wtf-i-just-read.gif

@theag

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
The track record of this guy is phenomenal. Three year veteran with a whooping 8 posts, providing so much valuable information here to make this a damn good GOLD THREAD! I'm calling it marked, 1 year later.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.