The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I need a team...

lowkeymogul

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jun 28, 2015
New York
I have million dollar ideas for iOS apps. I've researched everything about the App Store, affiliate marketing, how to make money on it etc... im just a broke high school graduate! I've read the millionaire FASTLANE , you guys already know im not going to college... I need to start now. Feel free to comment & message if you're interested in working with me. the overhead for this is very low & you may become a multi-millionaire with me...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BigBrianC

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Dec 31, 2014
Athens, Georgia
First post and you're asking someone to come work for you, for free. What have you done? Came up with an idea? I have a million ideas, will you work for free to make those happen and I'll take about 60%?

Now if you had something real, some innovative algorithm or something, you may be able to snag a programmer for equity but not just for having an idea.

You're just out of high school (Me too, but I'm going to college). Time to stop asking for other people to do your work, and you do it yourself

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...ith-no-degree-no-feedback-no-portfolio.58837/ -> Read this, get capital
Read some about iOS programming, how it works, etc.
Hire a programmer on Upwork.

Last edited by a moderator:

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
People here aren't against going to college ... they're against how inefficient college is (cost to value ratio).

So since you're not going to college, your best route is to teach yourself a skill that you can use to grow your future business. That skill can be:
  • Programming
  • Copywriting
  • Telemarketing
  • UI/UX Designing
  • etc.
Note how both sales functions are best learned by working for someone else.

Until you know what you're doing ... and have at least some actual money to invest ... then it's best to let someone else pay for you to "get educated".

Hence:
a) Get a job where you can learn; or
b) Learn to code

99% of other options are not sustainable long-term.

Anthony Mathapo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Jan 12, 2015
South Africa
I have million dollar ideas for iOS apps. I've researched everything about the App Store, affiliate marketing, how to make money on it etc... im just a broke high school graduate! I've read the millionaire FASTLANE , you guys already know im not going to college... I need to start now. Feel free to comment & message if you're interested in working with me. the overhead for this is very low & you may become a multi-millionaire with me...
Here is what i think dude...
1. Get yourself a free blog and build an audience around yourself or idea.
2. Power point and youtube will be your friends to drive interest around your brand
3. Then fastlane members will really be interested

good luck, bro

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
i need a team

Yea? And I need a billion dollars.

So, you need a team, but please tell me why the team needs you. I'd like specifics.

the overhead for this is very low & you may become a multi-millionaire with me...

If the overhead is so low, why not get a job, show some discipline, resolve, and ingenuity, and get started yourself. That might attract a team. Right now an idea with ZERO implementation isn't going to cut it.

Welcome to the forum and good luck.

Ronnie Bryan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
May 4, 2015
Oklahoma
First, I didn't start with an idea, I began, with a problem that I knew I could solve,and that Millions of people face. I am out of College, not just High School, I have been in two joint ventureships. My mind tells me if it is to be a way will present itself. It is what I believe.
I will keep working it is what I do , until it DOES. I did however; post the choices I am faced with as I see them today, because, as M.J. points out our lives are only a reflection of choices we make.And this is a very big choice.

Last edited:

Jøə

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jun 30, 2015
KC

How do you know these are million dollar ideas? Have you ever made $1 million before? Maybe try to get one of these ideas to $1,000 or $10,000 first, then see if you can build it into $1 million.

I graduated college 2 years ago and paying back student loans sucks. Don't acquire debt unless you're confident the ROI is worth it. Consider a part-time job to fund one of your ideas, and try not to focus on too many things at once.

Good luck, man.

Tyler Ellison

Digital Advertising Ninja
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Jun 18, 2015
Brazil
As MJ says in his book - ideas without execution are worthless.

Having a million ideas can actually be an obstacle because it can turn you into a money-chaser without actually seeing any one project through to the end.

If you want to really be successful, you should grab hold of just one good idea that you can actually see through to completion.

A good idea completed beats every better idea that was never realized.

So even if you have great ideas that you can't execute, write them down or save them somewhere and focus on just what you CAN do, and finish that first.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...