The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Howdy from Rhode Island

EdKirby

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Jun 29, 2015
United States
Hey Everyone, I'm really happy to be here. I hope to be a good citizen here and I'm able to contribute to the forum as much as I learn from it.

Me:
I've been a self employed enterprise IT consultant for the last 16 years. I've made a decent living but it certainly wasn't "Fastlane". As MJ puts it (and I paraphrase) it was a 'business that's more of a job'. It certainly didn't scale well. lol

I've been involved in various online and offline schemes (haven't we all?) but I've always learned something along the way.

I actually found the forum and subsequently "The Book", on a lark. I saw an ad for a guy named Tai ( I'm sure you know who I mean ) and I Googled his name and one of the first page results was a thread here on the forum. Well I read that thread, lurked for a while and checked out MJ. After passing the sniff test (remember, I've been involved in both online and offline schemes, MLM etc. ;) ) I bought the book. Well, I was blown away. I was like 'this guy really seems to know his shit'. And it was validating that what I would be most interested in creating are all in the computer/software systems money seedling.

It was like MJ was speaking to me in a way. Some of the concepts in the book I had already knew on an intellectual level. But, without any form of feedback or guidance I really wasn't sure if I was right or on the right track. MJ put that into perspective. So, I feel that I am on the cusp of something big. I've got a few ideas in the pc and mobile game space and I've been thinking of building something in the idea of 'picks and shovels' for the miners out there. Once I define who the miners are I'll know better. lol

OK, enough about me. I do want to thank MJ for a great book and I'm looking forward to participating in the forum. Thanks to Tai too, I may not have found this place without him. ha ha.

Cheers,
Ed

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...