The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

SHARK TANK OPEN CALL

Bellini

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas, TX
Are any of you Texans going to Shark Tanks open call in Houston May 30th?

I would love to go, and probably would go, if it were closer. I would much rather do a one-minute pitch at one of these calls than be on their TV show.

If anyone from the forum goes I would love to hear about it!

I know they have 2 more scheduled after this one.

P.S. Happy & safe Memorial Day weekend everybody!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Bellini

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas, TX
For those of you who talk about wanting to be on Shark Tank, there is an open call near Los Angeles, California a week from today.

Also one coming up in Maine for those on the East Coast.

I already submitted one of my ideas to Lori Greiner via the web, but I think if you have the chance to go in person it would be great.

-----------------------
Attend an Open Call

Attend an Open Call where you will be given the opportunity to do a 1-minute pitch of your business/product/idea to a member of the Casting Team -- just like you would as if you were on the show. Come prepared to wow and dazzle us. Be advised: security may check your bag and you are responsible for your own parking. We do not validate. To apply at an Open Call you must have a completed Application Packet. Download the Application HERE and bring it with you to the Open Call. It is imperative that you complete your Application prior to the Open Call because there are a lot of detailed questions on there that you may not have the answers to at the Open Call.

All Open Calls are open to the general public. If you have any questions please email us at SHARKTANKCASTING@UAMG.COM. We will get back to you as soon as we can. Please do NOT call the venue. Only the first 500 applicants are guaranteed to be seen so make sure you arrive on time.

CASTING CALL AUDITION SCHEDULE:

TUESDAY, JULY 7TH - LOS ANGELES, CA
GLENDALE GALLERIA - LEVEL 2 IN BLOOMINGDALE'S WING
100 West Broadway
Glendale, CA 91210
No lining up before 8:00 AM
9:00 AM to 11:00 AM - Numbered Wristbands Distributed
10:00 AM - Interviews Begin

WEDNESDAY, JULY 29TH - PORTLAND, ME
ITALIAN HERITAGE CENTER
40 Westland Ave.
Portland, ME 04102
9:00 AM to 11:00 AM - Numbered Wristbands Distributed
10:00 AM - Interviews Begin

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
One thing I've noticed in watching many Shark Tank episodes and presentations is the importance of the concept of scale. I wish I had a dollar for every time Mark Cuban questioned the scalability of an enterprise, pointing out that if you have a specific ROI on your advertising, your only limitation is your ability to duplicate and multiply.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.