The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
I've read the millionaire fastlane ! A couple friends kept telling me to read it and that it will change my life. It is super motivating and a well-needed smack in the face. I love the writing style, it's like being mentored by MJ and having a conversation rather than compiled information and ideas like some books out there. I've recommended this book to many friends and have seen it pop up more and more as recommended or necessary reading.
Please give me the stamp so I can become an INSIDERS!
You have to have the stamp for INSIDERS now?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

YoungGun

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Jun 2, 2015
Thank you MJ, this book was just what I needed. It changed my outlook on life, I now see that anything is within our reach. Financial freedom is a respected goal, but I see it as a benefit from providing value to the world. No more cages, no more limits, and no more complacency.

God Bless

xuyigang

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 15, 2015
Greenville SC
I almost finish reading it, I wish I could have known this earlier in my life. This book is such a pleasure to read, I don't know MJ but he appears to be a man with a heart for others that he is sharing these with us.

My next step is to take notes and work some model to either improve my current business (does not qualify for some commandments) or to create something related to my field. Wish everybody else the best!

iAmTrade

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jun 28, 2015
New Jersey
I have to say I love the book you wrote. I read it in 3 days. Thinking I should reread it...slower and by taking notes?

I like how it offers a philosophical approach to some aspects, but then also offers real-world implementable ideas/suggestions/acts like a guide to follow to start a business that can make you money- with certain important guidelines, and a business that will grow and prosper.

I think it is by far the best book I have read when it comes to business and have already suggested in to a few people.

Thank you once again, as I know the knowledge I have gained from the book is immense and priceless.

sija1

Turning Coffee Into Code
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Jun 20, 2015
Quebec, Canada
I have to say I love the book you wrote. I read it in 3 days. Thinking I should reread it...slower and by taking notes?

I strongly encourage you to do this. Write down the differences and formulas of the Sidewalk, the Slowlane & the Fastlane, decision matrix & the five commandments and let it be the reminder of what needs to be done every morning when you get up and every night before you go to bed.

When you lack motivation, you'll feel even crappier after seeing that and you won't let yourself procrastinate.

gi61joe

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Jun 27, 2015
Denver
Read the book. It took me a week to read because I was taking a crazy amount of notes. It was a definite eye opener. It was concepts laid out that were easy to understand and get behind. I'm excited for the new me and my new journeys!

EdKirby

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Jun 29, 2015
United States
Hey MJ, I've read TMF , and I'm reading it again! This is going to be a game changer for me.

Thank you very much!

Ed

SenGracic

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 12, 2015
Canada
Can't remember the last time it took me three days to read a book...

This book is just perfect.
Thank you MJ for this chef d'oeuvre !

tnzk

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 26, 2015
London, United Kingdom
Reading the book. Solid gold advice. Love how it's more mathematical than that guru crap you get every year.

Definitely one of the books I'd gift to someone on pure greatness alone.

Ivan_0407

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 29, 2015
I finally finished reading the book. It is a good book that now make me look at things very differently from before. Thanks MJ!!!

Lee Hyde

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Jun 24, 2015
Derby, Uk
I read the Million Fastlane last year. It was a game changer for me for sure. Well written. Unlike most entrepreneurial books, it actually gave helpful advice without the author feeling the need to continuously brag and feed their own ego.

Great stuff MJ, going to give it a second read by the end of the year.

Kevin90

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Mar 10, 2014
Ohio
I just finished the book. Thanks for sharing your abundant wealth of knowledge, MJ. I learned 10000000x more from your book than I did in my college "entrepreneurship" course. I will be recommending your book as one of those "must read" business books.

iAmTrade

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jun 28, 2015
New Jersey
I strongly encourage you to do this. Write down the differences and formulas of the Sidewalk, the Slowlane & the Fastlane, decision matrix & the five commandments and let it be the reminder of what needs to be done every morning when you get up and every night before you go to bed.

When you lack motivation, you'll feel even crappier after seeing that and you won't let yourself procrastinate.
Awesome suggestion. I'll do that tonight. Thanks!

Visiospective

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 30, 2015
Have recently finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane having had it strongly recommended by an accountability partner I speak to on a weekly basis - plan to read it again in the near future - every day reading another chapter made me more motivated to be successful.

Parham Doustdar

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
557%
Jul 2, 2015
Hi,
I've also read your book. Well, I'm in the process of reading it, and I got to know the website from the stories you provide in the book.
Some concepts I struggle with, but I'm pushing my way forward steadily. Today, I've already reached chapter 22!

Sovereign

Spinning wheels in place
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Jul 5, 2015
Hi,

I read the book.
I really liked it and that is the reason i first started paying attention to this forum.

I’d like to thank you for showing that what I’m trying to do (create wealth) is not just a game, as every 9 to 5-er tries to persuade you.
There were a couple of points about risk and stupid acts, in TMF , I can’t agree with, but on the overall I loved the book and am recommending it forward.

Tyler Ellison

Digital Advertising Ninja
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Jun 18, 2015
Brazil
I read the book too, loved it, I review it and it has really inspired and motivated me to take action.

lattlay

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 18, 2013
Read it, WOW I wish I read this before I graduated from university! Time to get to work.

MKHB

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Jun 26, 2015
Started my latest life reinvention .....(slowlane life reinvention number ... well I seemed to have lost count) My plan was to study the masters (again? As my wife so delicately put it, yes dear again). I would set aside time read 10 books- the usual suspects -emyths, good to gooder, double dad... Digging for gold, ramblings of a stock trader...blah, blah.

Well, I Decided to play the old wise one and school my son on this transformational endeavor. He was receptive and impressed (or doing a good job of faking), however; he insisted I add this Millionaire Fastlane book and some other book about getting rich in 4 hours or something like that. I glanced inside both of them for all of about 30 seconds quickly proclaimed, "I'm not wasting my time reading about some nerd claiming you can travel the world, and get rich in just 40 minutes a day." "Well ok dad, what about the Millionaire Fastlaners, it's all the stuff you've always talked about, residual income, controlling your own destiny, building something that is scalable, taking advantage of all the opportunities, spotting the trends and the trends within the trends, taking action, ignoring failure, blocking out all the naysayers, taking financial advice from workerbees. Needless to say he was right, I read TMF as the first book and now I'm screwed, I can't bear to read the other 9.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Started my latest life reinvention .....(slowlane life reinvention number ... well I seemed to have lost count) My plan was to study the masters (again? As my wife so delicately put it, yes dear again). I would set aside time read 10 books- the usual suspects -emyths, good to gooder, double dad... Digging for gold, ramblings of a stock trader...blah, blah.

Well, I Decided to play the old wise one and school my son on this transformational endeavor. He was receptive and impressed (or doing a good job of faking), however; he insisted I add this Millionaire Fastlane book and some other book about getting rich in 4 hours or something like that. I glanced inside both of them for all of about 30 seconds quickly proclaimed, "I'm not wasting my time reading about some nerd claiming you can travel the world, and get rich in just 40 minutes a day." "Well ok dad, what about the Millionaire Fastlaners, it's all the stuff you've always talked about, residual income, controlling your own destiny, building something that is scalable, taking advantage of all the opportunities, spotting the trends and the trends within the trends, taking action, ignoring failure, blocking out all the naysayers, taking financial advice from workerbees.

Just when the story was getting good it ended!

MaadLvn

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jun 28, 2015
I am a new member here and must admit I only stumbled onto this site by accident... I saw a Tai Lopez ad on Youtube and then asked myself, "Is this guy for real." A quick google search on him led me to this site and the rest is now history...

I read TMFL in 2 days and it has completely changed my outlook on what is possible if you have the right mindset. Needless to say, I am now on my way to the FASTLANE and have already filed my LLC documents and am working around the clock to prepare my business for launch in the very near future!

Thanks for the kick in the a@@ MJ!

James Thornton

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Oct 31, 2014
Got it on iBooks, great for highlighting/bookmarking. iPhone 6+ is a great reader.

One thing I would like to compliment you on is the Fastlane Distinctions. The chapters go in depth, then the bullet points drill home the ideas. Bookmarked every page of Fastlane Distinctions.

I would have bought the audio book instead, if available. Very glad that it wasn't.

And lastly, the book represents my big Ah Ha! moment, after a seemingly endless search to figure out a trail to blaze. I had the motivation, but couldn't figure out a better direction. I had already put years of work into businesses that couldn't scale. Must have done 10,000 hours of research before stumbling onto the book (from Smart Passive Income podcast)

Of course nothing is guaranteed, but I do believe the odds are in my favor now.

Finding relevant business advice is tough. There's such a wide spectrum of business models. Thanks for making something comprehensive, that couldn't be misinterpreted.

Last edited:

oimate

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Jul 8, 2015
Read the fastlane book and having been a consumer of self help books for many a years this is by far the best and more importantly-thee most motivating and kick a$$ book i've read. Having knew I wasnt leading the life I needed/wanted, reading through the sidewalk description I knew this was me down to a tee. This has lit the fire in my belly and in the past week since i've finished i've been proactive in mind and body every evening after work in creating a 'masterplan' to rid myself of the 5 days for 2 days freedom millstone around my neck. Upwards and further-Good luck to everyone of us!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.