The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Good Ones Are Quiet - How to shut up bad, loud customers?

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Kevin Peter

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jun 2, 2015
Rebuttal the ones threatening you, give a try!
Even if they write negative, ensure you run a marketing campaign for your current satisfied customers and have them write positive review in the same website or social media.

We had this done, and for 1 negative response, we had 44 positive in 2 days. He couldn't do anything much!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted20833

I don't do anything to please them after I already tried to make things right

If they threatened to leave bad reviews, sue me, etc

I tell them they can do whatever they like

G

GuestA4319

I don't do anything to please them after I already tried to make things right

If they threatened to leave bad reviews, sue me, etc

I tell them they can do whatever they like

It depends on the market, the product, LTV and the impact the review has to your business. For example if you sell a $2000 product, you need to put customer support as top priority.....but for a $1 mobile app, that's a totally different thing.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
I don't know if this will help you or not, and I'm not a Dr. Phil fan, but he did cover some good points in this book about dealing with certain negative people and success.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Joe Middleton

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Mar 25, 2015
London
I know all too well this struggle. Quite a lot of my clients hat approach the 1-2 year mark of operating ask the same thing.
You need to find an easy and cost-effective way of incentivising your good customers to leave a positive review.
If you're an e-commerce site then you should have your customers' emails. You could send them a friendly email politely asking them to leave a review of their experience. You and incentivise this by telling them that they'll be entered into a competition to win either some free merch or a gift card.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.