The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

eCommerce and Gaming

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

JordanK

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Feb 17, 2014
Ireland
Update Post: I have made 1200$ in the last five months and have spent 300$ of it on server expenses. That left me with 800$ of which I have spent 700$ on new ventures that could potentially create a lot more value and allow me to reach out to more people.

I can relate due to having been a gamer myself at a younger age, I remember people with RS private servers making 80k a month. Props for taking action!
Keep updating to follow your progress.
Cheers
I was looking around on a marketplace site that I frequently use to get developers and graphic designers and saw that a guy from England was selling a Runescape toplist site. Three hundred and fifty dollars later and I'm the proud owner of the site. It had been making good revenues before I bought it but the website isn't fully automated so I spent a further hundred dollars on my developers to automate it. It will be complete sometime next week and I can then begin contacting all the previous advertisers and premium servers about renewing. This will be very passive when it's running. I hope to make back the investment cost in the first month and then put together a plan to grow the site.

I'm also still building the Minecraft Community Fansite but progress has been slower after I had to fire my developers and get a new team. Three to four weeks until the launch of that. Excitement is building within my community and I have a twitter going with 85 followers so far.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.