The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Sourcing spring water supply

Anything related to sourcing or importing products.

Dan44

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Apr 9, 2015
Hello all. I am trying to research an idea I have for a spring water product (home delivery) but I am having trouble learning about how to actually get the water. I've contacted a company that does private labeling but they informed me they are limited to using their bottles. I want to use my own bottles as it will play a major part on how I will be different from the competition.

How do I find a local spring I can source from? Are there companies out there that will provide the natural spring water but Im just not looking in the right place? I am located in N.Y Hudson Valley.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

blackhat

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Mar 24, 2015
Have you asked why they won't?

I would assume that their machines are designed to bottle the specific type of bottle that they use. They might not be physically able to do it. If you do find someone able to do a custom bottle, it would likely be at a significant price increase.

Dan44

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Apr 9, 2015
That is correct. Their machine is not setup for it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.