The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Unpaid Internship - Offering My Free Services For 3 Months

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
Hi Fastlaners

First, I would like to introduce myself. My name is August, 25, and I am currently studying a Bachelor Degree in Innovation & Entrepreneurship in Denmark. Currently I am about to finish my 2nd semester, and will on my 3rd and last semester be needing a 3 months long unpaid internship - starting from August/September.

My initial plans were to do the internship in my own company, however, things did not turn out as expected. Therefore, I am looking for an Startup/Entrepreneurial company to offer my services for free in exchange for a 3 months long internship. After the internship I would have to write my final thesis about your company, so there would be a lot of useful information for you to obtain from that as well.

I currently have a couple of offers from Denmark, however, I enjoy experiencing new cultures and living new places - so I am very hesitant about accepting these offers. I have prior to my Bachelor Degree studied Marketing Management in Denmark and Spain, and worked with sales and marketing in Spain as well. Furthermore, I have tried to launch several different companies - though, so far with little succes.

Apart from speaking fluent Danish, I have a very high level in both English and Russian - almost on the same level as my Danish. I am very keen on an internship in Russia, as I really want to try something out of my comfort zone. However, that is really difficult to find, so I am basically keen on going anywhere in the world for the right company and the right people.

I thought Fastlane Forum was the perfect place for this 'alternative' job posting. I know there are a lot of bright minds in here, and also entrepreneurs who does not have the biggest budget and could benefit for having me working for them for 3 months for free.

Thank you for reading this post, and please feel free to ask any questions you might have. Also if you know any entrepreneurs or websites related to entrepreneurial companies in Russia, it would be really appreciated - as that would be my optimal destination.

Regards,

August

PS: Not sure if I posted this in the right 'subforum'. So please move my post to the correct one, if not. Thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
Thank you jon.a. Hopefully it will give me some sort of lead for my next step :)

G

Guest12120

I think you should add to you post some reasons why hiring you (even for free) wouldn't be for someone a waste of time.
What are your strengths? What can you bring to the company? Can you add value?

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009