The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Intermittent fasting

Kingmaker

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Jan 26, 2013
San Diego
Started IF 14 days ago, with the goal of seeing if I will be more focused during the fasting time (no energy wasted for digestion). Doing the 16/8 version.

Verdict: indeed, it works. Lost 6 pounds as a bonus.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

Guest14692

I was a huge leangains advocate in college and had great results that seemed to permanently change my body composition.

I feel bad for Martin Berkhan. Essentially the IF pioneer, who never ended up writing his book or continuing his blog because he was fed up of the naysayers who constantly insulted his work, often with no scientific support.

I don't believe I'm breaking any rules here. I have attached two hyperlinks. Link 1 is a PDF that his followers created. It has fantastic leangains meals and recipes. Link 2 is an AMA with a guy who paid for a full-on consultation with Martin, or "liquid gold" for short.

http://www.leangains.com/search/label/Leangains Meals

The first hyperlink on the page takes you to google docs and you can download the pdf.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leangains/comments/1jjrci/former_berkhan_client_ama

Someone also created a consolidated downloadable version of the AMA. You will find it if you read through.

-joe

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
I eat chicken rolls all day from the pizza store plus beef patty with cheese and pizza slices with various topics.
I do my best to avoid high sugar foods cause im pretty convinced high sugar consumption increases my chances of getting acne. I avoid all juice and just drink sweet sweet life giving water, lots of fiji water lol, even though i heard fiji water might affect the thyroid or something...
If i eat a lot of fiber with the sugar though i think im safe though.

fiber is god actually, you eat a ton of it, then take a nice big dump clearing all the garbage out of your system... or so i hear...

but yea... PIZZA ALL DAY!!! and chicken rolls!!!

G

Guest14692

I eat chicken rolls all day from the pizza store plus beef patty with cheese and pizza slices with various topics.
I do my best to avoid high sugar foods cause im pretty convinced high sugar consumption increases my chances of getting acne. I avoid all juice and just drink sweet sweet life giving water, lots of fiji water lol, even though i heard fiji water might affect the thyroid or something...
If i eat a lot of fiber with the sugar though i think im safe though.

fiber is god actually, you eat a ton of it, then take a nice big dump clearing all the garbage out of your system... or so i hear...

but yea... PIZZA ALL DAY!!! and chicken rolls!!!

Hah- Well if it aint broke don't fix it! It's funny how that works isn't it? I'm waiting for the $49 ebook to come out and the super easy magic secret is only to try and eat meals with a higher % of protein than you normally do. Wala- People start eating burgers with 100 calorie buns vs a big fat plate of whole grain pasta and act like god has showed himself in clickbank form.

Kevin Peter

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jun 2, 2015
It is one of the simplest way to lose fat and gain muscle is what people talk about. But learning what style is right for me and how to optimize your results in short time is a trouble. My biggest questions are how to use it effectively - why it works - how soon?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.