The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What to learn?

ItaloAmerican

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Apr 22, 2014
Hey everyone,

I'm a young 18 year-old high school graduate from Germany and I'm planning on starting to study either business or business informatics.

Now, don't yell at me yet cause I want to study at a university and I shouldn't, because it costs too much and I'm wasting my time or something else. In German education is different and better than in the US. It costs me 400 bucks a year. Plus I don't necessarily plan on completing it if I it seems right to start my business earlier.

So now that we settled that, I have an idea to program a website that (at least I believe) can revolutionize local news and modernize villages in general by connecting them to the internet.
I didn't learn any informatics or computer programming, yet. However, I graduated in April and now I've started learning and doing things on khanacademy.org and code.org.

My main goal is to create this website and afterwards possibly others. Create, innovate, change things and solve problems; not only in connection with programming, but in the future I can also see myself as a businessman.
I want to take a road that is similar to MJ's, because I also believe that the internet is a profitable business system that is still growing and growing and can make millionaires.

My question to you: What do you think'? What should I study? Anybody have any experience he would like to share? What do you think will help me and benefit me most to achieve my goal?

HOPE YOU CAN SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS!
EVERY REPLY IS APPRECIATED!

Thanks! :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Cynthia Nataline

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
May 17, 2015
Indonesia
So which one do you think will help you get closer to your goal? Studying business or studying business informatics or learn computer programming directly from an expert or immediately create a website?

Or maybe create a website while learning computer programming? You can't learn to drive a car without any access to a car.

The point is, your goal is your gps.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.