The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What is your personality? Find it out with a quick test!

Bila

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Dec 2, 2014
Ontario Canada
ENFP : i recognize very well my weknesses : find it very hard to focus sometimes and lack of practical skills ( that's soooooo me )

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
How does an INFJ make money in the business world when they insist on "being true to themselves"
Ha ha! I guess I'll find out! I am one!

I don't think it's so much making products that fit my needs. I think it comes down to adapting to situations, but still maintain what you stand for.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Hmm...Some things you just can't change! Other things you can! :)

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
ENTP, Not really sure what it means to be honest hahah!

Take the test again in a week, then in a month. You'll find the results change. You will have common denominators, but the 4-letter personality code will change.

MikeRaymond

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Feb 15, 2015
Take the test again in a week, then in a month. You'll find the results change. You will have common denominators, but the 4-letter personality code will change.
Thanks! I've just set an alarm on my phone for a weeks time, and a month!

Will report back!

Goobii

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jun 29, 2011
AUS
ENTJ - I've done several similar tests in the past. Most come out to be along the same lines as this one

pds

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Apr 28, 2014
NYC
Very interesting. My results show I'm a INTJ. I tried the test on another site and got ENTJ with 5% extravert. Either way, the description of INTJ is pretty spot on for me.

Screen Shot 2015-02-20 at 10.14.59 PM.png

AntEmpire

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 4, 2015
I took the official test in college and years later random freebie versions online. The result was always the same: INTJ. I'm an introvert and was painfully shy as a kid, though in growing up I've gotten good at hiding it. I still get the "you're so quiet" label thrown at me, but that's mostly due to my preference of observing people and situations. However, I have no problem speaking up when the time is right.

pds

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Apr 28, 2014
NYC
I took the official test in college and years later random freebie versions online. The result was always the same: INTJ. I'm an introvert and was painfully shy as a kid, though in growing up I've gotten good at hiding it. I still get the "you're so quiet" label thrown at me, but that's mostly due to my preference of observing people and situations. However, I have no problem speaking up when the time is right.

That's an interesting point. I was the same growing up and often kept to myself. However, in high school, I made a conscious effort to become an extravert. Nowadays, I can turn the switch on when I'm in social situations, but often find myself content being alone and reading / working on projects.

While it's good to know what personality type you are, I think it's more important to be able to understand oneself enough to subconsciously observe and identify other people's personality traits. Peter Drucker's "Managing Oneself" is a great book on this. Most people stay in the realm of just focusing on themselves. The magic happens when you can relate to others by adapting to their personalities while being in control of your own.

Last edited:

Pete799p

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Aug 18, 2011
ENTP
Variant: Turbulent
Role: Analyst

So accurate it was almost scarey.

Thanks for the link yall it was awesome

Last edited:

Pete799p

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Aug 18, 2011
I've taken these tests multiple times, and I always get ENTP.

I will argue my point, even if I don't firmly believe in it, until it's imprinted on your cerebral cortex just to prove you wrong.

I also like the part about Devils Advocate. Couldn't be more accurate, I often take up defense for opposing viewpoints because I like it. I have had numerous conversations where somebody will ask why we are arguing because we agree with each other. Its not arguing but a friendly debate. Finally I know why I love to debate.

Over the years I have also really become obsessed with learning, or more that I have begun to realize this since I am no longer required to but I cant get enough of it. It's also kind of funny because I always hated school.

Last edited:

PedroG

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Oct 1, 2013
NH
INTJ

cautiouscapy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Dec 30, 2012
UK
I tried the test on another site and got ENTJ with 5% extravert.

Well, this test is just classifying you according to a scheme that summarises you into "buckets" - so I'm INFJ but pretty close the the ENFJ boundary, similar to you - predominantly an Introvert, but with a bit of Extravert.

Just an overview of tendencies; but pretty accurate summaries of traits, I've found. I think it's one of many tools to help you understanding yourself and others.

Vagabond 007

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Mar 1, 2011
Philly Suburbs
Interesting, I took this test for a 3rd time. Each time I get a different result.

First it was ENTJ, then INTJ, and now INTP. The interesting part is all 3 usually describe me pretty good.

Related topic: Came across this video recently (link below). It talks about being an Ambivert...which basically means you don't fall into either Introvert or Extrovert because you can be either depending on the situation/environment/people/etc. That is definitely me. Sometimes I am very outgoing and other times I am very shy. Sometimes I love people and sometimes I can't stand them.

http://www.scienceofpeople.com/2014/12/ambivert-extrovert-introvert/

Side note, the woman in the video has a few courses on Udemy that are really good. They are about body language. I've been through 3 of them and learned a lot.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
I'm trying to figure out, hmm...why you take this test on different sites and it gives you something different. I was in this infj group and they kept putting them up there, and then hmm...I end up being in the middle of an extrovert and introvert, and on different days, I must be a Enfp, Infj, Infp, depending on whose test you take and on what day.

I think this one is probably the most accurate one I've taken.

http://www.personalityassessor.com/ipip300/

I love the site too, has a bunch of tests take. :)

Kingmaker

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Jan 26, 2013
San Diego
INTP

8b1bd1a2957652ee2548b30566689a7c.jpg

94blackbird

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
May 21, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
I've taken similar tests over a number of years across several different sites, have always come up an INTP. Describes me pretty well!

blackbrich

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Apr 23, 2015
Southeastern USA
Not gonna take the one linked from because I always get the exact same type, but I'll post my results from another site.

INTP
84% Introverted
58% Intuition
74% Thinking
68% Perceiving

Most of the things it says about INTPs are pretty accurate.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.

juggler619

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
May 25, 2015
Abu Dhabi
I've done this a few times over the years and get INFP each time. Seems pretty accurate, I think.
Even i'm infp! worse is infp's rn't meant to be an entrepreneur , no famous entrepreneurs that were infp'ian...

Crap i outta prove this tin wrong n get my name in there as the first infp'ian entrepreneur.

Aimee

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
409%
Mar 3, 2014
Even i'm infp! worse is infp's rn't meant to be an entrepreneur , no famous entrepreneurs that were infp'ian...

Crap i outta prove this tin wrong n get my name in there as the first infp'ian entrepreneur.

Haha yes I can kind of understand why there are so few INFP entrepreneurs, but trying to use it as motivation rather than an excuse. :D

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
Wow - so far surprising accurate (reading the long description).

ENTP Personality type

"Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crack-pot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost."
- Thomas J. Watson

Thank you for sharing OP!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Jonleehacker

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Oct 31, 2007
Edmonton, Canada

sija1

Turning Coffee Into Code
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Jun 20, 2015
Quebec, Canada
Over the years I have also really become obsessed with learning, or more that I have begun to realize this since I am no longer required to but I cant get enough of it. It's also kind of funny because I always hated school.

Same thing here. I think it's because the school has a set of rules, and we as ENTPs like to learn on our own, without the rules. Second, you prefer learning at your own pace, and school has predefined time for everything (exemple: chapter 1 - 4 weeks). And third, maybe that feeling of being tied down to a classroom is what makes you hate it even more.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.