The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

F.E.A.R(false expectations appearing real)

obrian

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Apr 16, 2015
alot of persons don't make it in life because of fear, they usually fear being critized thinking of what most persons will
think about them,for example their family members or they're spouse.most of us are living our life
through fear because we fear we might fail and we will get critized for it and feel humiliated but
what we don't get is failure is apart of the process.if you fail in anything in life, that doesn't mean you are
failure because is failure an event , if you fail yesterday you can try again tommorow because when you failed yesterday that was just
an event inwhich you failed and you always have another chance.when you fall down in life and your back is against the wall as long
as you can look up you can get up.don't cry about it because the time you take crying you could've moved one step closer towards your dream.

we all fear something in life whether it's a spider,clown,snakes or even a bug, but it's the fear of failure which is the most detrimental
because it holds us back from alot of things and alot if missed opportunities which if we did capitalized on we would've been
in a way better situation than what some of us are currently in.some of us right now really want to do something meaningful in life, we watch the television
daily and see all these successful persons and we are saying to ourselves that should've been me i want to do something successful in life, i want that beautiful home,
i want that car, i want that wife;and you know what they are all these wants but not enough how. we all want things in life but but only a handful persons get those stuffs because
they were willing to beat their fears and pursue their dreams.

i am not gonna pressure you and say hey become the next oprah,bill gates or any of these high profile guys, nope i am not like that what i am saying is become
the best version of you every day,week,month and year you must keep updating yourself and become the best version of you as possible.it's your life and don't make someone who doesn't
know anything tell you what to do with your life including your parents because parents can be a huge factor of this sometimes some of them want us to be the best and
then they become too overprotective and tell us what to do with our life which is the wrong approach to take. you must follow your dreams and don't give up, as they usually say you only live once(Y.O.L.O).
so be the best you can be and don't give up on your dream.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.