The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

ecommerce company problem

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

iwantmyicecream

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
May 7, 2015
hi guys,

i have a lot of question that maybe for you can be really dumb but for a newbie like me seems really big.

as i said in my first thread https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...ia-on-the-road-of-fastlane.60394/#post-460857 ,i live in indonesia.

i went to a lawyer to ask how to set up a company here and the answer was :

-3k the cost
-6 to 12 months to become operative
-i need local partner the own 51% of the company
-i need a physical office also if my business is an ecommerce

also if i feel the lawyer was not really honest or maybe she was not informed about ecommerce,i know about other people that for open a business here i need a local partner..

after this i start to look in 2 other country in asia and seems like that there is the same problem everywhere

this go against the CONTROL rule (and i really believe in rule)

now,if i understand well the rule,the company must be opened where is the location of the biz or where the majority of my client is.Right?

my solution was ,at the beginning,to set up a company in an off shore country,to find a supplier in indo,and start dropshipping....but i realize that on aliba and google(i dont know if there is other website to find a supplier) there is not supplier of this product..so i must import from china..

here another problem:
for import from china i need company in indonesia +license for import...

my problem now is that i think i found a good product with good request and low competition(1 to 2 website sell this product for each country), but i dont know how to setup a company to be legal and sell to all this country
-vietnam (18k),
-malesia (13k)
-indo (13k)
-filippine (10k)
-singapore (7k)
-thai (3k)

if you guys was in my shoes ,how you will solve this kind of problem?

ps) sorry for my english ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.