The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking to built a SaaS Mastermind Group

Marcel1986

On a trip in the fastlane....
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Jul 8, 2009
World citizen living in Spain / Germany
As i´m diving deeper and deeper into building my SaaS App i think it would be perfect to share some experience and execution steps with someone working in the same field.
It should help a lot to think about solutions and execution steps togehter. perfect group size should be 2-3 via Skype once a week for example.
So we´ll stay on track and have someone working in the same space to share thoughts and ideas.
Are you in ?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tregan

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jul 16, 2013
As i´m diving deeper and deeper into building my SaaS App i think it would be perfect to share some experience and execution steps with someone working in the same field.
It should help a lot to think about solutions and execution steps togehter. perfect group size should be 2-3 via Skype once a week for example.
So we´ll stay on track and have someone working in the same space to share thoughts and ideas.
Are you in ?

You still searching for another mastermind? I've been pondering the SAAS model for some time now.

daniel21

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Jun 2, 2013
Hey Marcel. I am currently following the Dane Maxwell model toward start a Saas business. I am in the earlier phases doing IE. Not sure if your looking for more experienced ppl for your Skype group. But either way I 'd be down for a weekly Skype meetup.

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
I would be interested as well, also doing IE. Weekly skype meetup would be awesome. My username is tiagobuhr

Marcel1986

On a trip in the fastlane....
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Jul 8, 2009
World citizen living in Spain / Germany
Hey,
haven´t been on the forum the last week.
Just googled the foundation.
Seems like my current challenge is their "phase 4"
mastered 1-3 and 5.

What is you experience and thoughts so far about it ?
How much does it cost ?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Maverick 1000

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Oct 6, 2014
Tampa, FL
Hope you are doing well Marcel. Are you still meeting on a regular basis? I'm looking for a Master Mind group to join and yours seems like it would be a great fit.

TheDillon__

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Apr 11, 2016
DFW
Hey all! Very interested in joining the mastermind. Hopefully we can use some of our pre sale dollars to afford the real course.

Anyone still active?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.