The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any Fastlaners selling products of theirs on amazon? I have $50 to blow

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
Bought a giftcard for a certain thing

No longer need the GC, can't refund so i guess it is time to spend it on whatever on amazon

So instead of buying some random item from a random seller on there first i'd rather see if a fastlaner has any cool products i could purchase instead

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Dec 24, 2013
Bali
What's wrong with this thread?

I believe that @theag suspects OP is trying to leech product ideas. Whilst you cannot prove anything, if this actually is the true purpose of the post it is ban worthy IMO...

G

GuestUser113

No longer need the GC, can't refund so i guess it is time to spend it on whatever on amazon

So instead of buying some random item from a random seller on there first i'd rather see if a fastlaner has any cool products i could purchase instead

hXUsP5Y.gif

adoredunchin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Jun 18, 2013
sure hit me up with a PM.
Either this is legit and ppl need to correct their views on ppl in generel or you get a ban.

Your turn

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Yes, sir. PM me what you order and I'll confirm here that you did to cull the worries.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Order confirmed! Thank you for your business! Hope you enjoy your soap!
Mr. Squirrel do you have any solution to help this dude that has an addiction to gerbiling.

adoredunchin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Jun 18, 2013
Order confirmed.
Some people need to apologize i guess

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Am on @theag 's side...... if our company was not already 'outed', not sure we would have responded..... maybe in a PM .......
Doesn't imply @BlakeIC had anything but the best of intentions, his purchase was greatly appreciated...... just have to protect ......

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Just because he actually purchased doesn't mean anything. Lol..
Maybe he is just testing the product quality... Or wants to finds hints of the manufacturer on the product...

Fastlane-uminati

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Order confirmed.
Some people need to apologize i guess

If you do a risk vs reward assessment, I think you'll find you'll be the one sorry.

One <$30 sale vs having your business ripped off.

daivey

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Apr 6, 2014

LOL what a clown

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
LOL what a clown
cry more please

And what some of you don't seem to understand is who gives a F*ck if i know what products someone sells? Unless i know their numbers that doesn't mean shit to me, there is thousands of products on amazon I could copy, doesn't mean anything cause I don't know their numbers

Well at least i don't have the care to actually even pull the numbers on fastlaners and the businesses they run because i am somewhat grounded

Although I did/do know ZCP's numbers I would rather build something I concocted than copy him

Before someone responds, yes i am aware as to why someone wouldn't trust me with it being this kind of web forum

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
Why would anyone spend $50 to get someone else's idea? If he's doing that, he is probably too stupid to start a successful business anyway

Want to know what's selling on Amazon? Go to Amazon best sellers or search for almost any keyword, whatever is listed in the first few spots or first page is making money. Billions of ideas right there.

daivey

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Apr 6, 2014
cry more please

And what some of you don't seem to understand is who gives a F*ck if i know what products someone sells? Unless i know their numbers that doesn't mean shit to me, there is thousands of products on amazon I could copy, doesn't mean anything cause I don't know their numbers

Well at least i don't have the care to actually even pull the numbers on fastlaners and the businesses they run because i am somewhat grounded

Although I did/do know ZCP's numbers I would rather build something I concocted than copy him

Before someone responds, yes i am aware as to why someone wouldn't trust me with it being this kind of web forum

my 3 words elicit this response.

daivey

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Apr 6, 2014
Why would anyone spend $50 to get someone else's idea? If he's doing that, he is probably too stupid to start a successful business anyway

Want to know what's selling on Amazon? Go to Amazon best sellers or search for almost any keyword, whatever is listed in the first few spots or first page is making money. Billions of ideas right there.

not really.

if you get a fast lane INSIDERS pass - which you don't have - a lot of the people with good ideas post their processes for everyone to see. Therefore if they told you there product niche you would easily be able to copy them if you wanted. And it's been done before.

but anyway, if you feel well grounded in your idea then go ahead, "it's a free $50. "

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.