The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking to sell my popular Instagram account (200k followers soon), where to sell it other than Ebay

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth
Status
Not open for further replies.

J_Cardo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 30, 2014
Wow that such a great account, congrats on the sale.Hoping to find another one for sale as I only have a 14k,3.1k.I have tons of ig names that could be used for niches.400+ of them hoping to get a big account so I could all my og ig @s.
I have a few for sale if you are Interested :)

Camo & Gold

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Nov 28, 2014
Dirty South
If you don't mind disclosing how long it took you to reach your peak numbers, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm currently working on a social media account and am trying to get an idea of what a slow-medium and fast growth rates are so I can better manage my account. Thanks man

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
What I can share with you guys out there is that it is a 5 digit figure.
Congrats on your sale man. 5 figures is definitely impressive.. I'd like to get your personal contact; I have some stuff in the pipeline in a year (finally in a position) that I'd pay you to build up a following in another personal brand niche..

which throws an idea in my head; why don't you create an app that helps/automates exactly how you built that account up like that.. at least an e-book or something.

but the real go-getters are making it happen, while everyone else watches from the sidelines making up excuses.

Right.. I'm sure you could all sell them 'get rich' books all day, every day lol.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Derekz

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Sep 26, 2014
If you don't mind disclosing how long it took you to reach your peak numbers, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm currently working on a social media account and am trying to get an idea of what a slow-medium and fast growth rates are so I can better manage my account. Thanks man

It took me about 2 years to bypass 200k followers. If you are consistent with the postings and in the range of 100k followers onwards, you account can easily grow by 1k followers every 24 hours. Focus on the quality of your posts rather than quantity. Stick to a maximum of 3 posts per day. Your followers will appreciate your page by then.

All the best to you and wish you a happy new year!

Derekz

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Sep 26, 2014
Congrats on your sale man. 5 figures is definitely impressive.. I'd like to get your personal contact; I have some stuff in the pipeline in a year (finally in a position) that I'd pay you to build up a following in another personal brand niche..

Hi JamesF, thanks for the well wishes. My programming level is still at the python level in which i'm still in the process of learning therefore creating an app is out of my thinking box unless i'm going to spend money on hiring an app developer which tends to get costly (I do like your idea though - Thanks). Writing an e-book on my journey from scratch with Instagram is one of my new year resolutions. As for now, i need to do lots of research on how about to come out with a successful e-book + marketing strategy to drive traffic towards it.

Dm me your kik messenger or Skype so that i can reach you. It really depends on type of niche of the page. Looking forward to hear from you soon. Happy new year!

ffp504

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Mar 31, 2014
I am beginning to build up two ig pages. I was wondering if you can share a few tips when just starting out. My goal is to get to 1m followers in 3 years. That may be a lofty but my niche requires that I post pics of sexy woman so I feel I can reach this goal since sex sells.

I am considering using this service: latergram.me to auto post 2 pics per day on each acct. I addition to this auto posting i will manually follow ppl and comment at my leisure. Any advice or tricks would be great!
Thanks,

koolsk

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 4, 2015
Hi, i am looking to sell my popular Instagram account which now has over 190k followers and is growing at an average 1000 followers daily. Average likes per photo is 7k where those good ones can hit over 8k likes. It is a luxury niche Instagram page - Luxury homes. Potential business especially for those in the real estate industry. Does anyone of you you has any suggestions on where I can list it?

I am looking for a serious buyer only and that's why I'm not considering ebay.

im interested in how much you sold it for as I'm in a similar position right now

AlterJoule

Busy Working.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Aug 7, 2014
You can get an idea by looking on ebay. Several listings there. Much more than followers, you need engagement. If you aren't getting "likes" then it's worth little to nothing. I believe the OP ran after he got his sale. BTW, always run a check on an instagram page before purchasing. If you see an enormous spike in "followers" within a matter of days, you can assume those followers are fake. In which case, you shouldn't buy.

I have a very small account that I just started with only a couple thousand followers and I have between 280 and 390 likes per picture. Because they are REAL and TARGETED. That's what you should be paying for.

Michael Raphael

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jul 22, 2013
New York & Florida
Alter you mention paying for, may I ask what you are paying for to get those numbers?

AlterJoule

Busy Working.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Aug 7, 2014
Alter you mention paying for, may I ask what you are paying for to get those numbers?

I was saying if one were to be purchasing an account, they should be purchasing one that has engagement and base their purchase off of that rather than the number of followers alone. I build my accounts on my own and don't pay for anything.

AmirH

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 30, 2015
Hi
if you are still selling, i'm 100% interested
Please send your Price

Sasha Zvea

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
May 20, 2015
San Francisco
It took me about 2 years to bypass 200k followers. If you are consistent with the postings and in the range of 100k followers onwards, you account can easily grow by 1k followers every 24 hours. Focus on the quality of your posts rather than quantity. Stick to a maximum of 3 posts per day. Your followers will appreciate your page by then.

All the best to you and wish you a happy new year!
hi Derek, my account is @sanfrancisco currently 1t 108K with a very very high engagement in likes and comments, but still the growth is not 1K per day, its more of a 1K per 4-5 days. I dont use too many tags. I have a very high following in the city of San Francisco. But wondering if you have any other tips how to grow beyond that, besides exchanging features with other big accounts. Appreciate

Stu_Hefner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Mar 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
hi Derek, my account is @sanfrancisco currently 1t 108K with a very very high engagement in likes and comments, but still the growth is not 1K per day, its more of a 1K per 4-5 days. I dont use too many tags. I have a very high following in the city of San Francisco. But wondering if you have any other tips how to grow beyond that, besides exchanging features with other big accounts. Appreciate

Just keep doing What you are doing. It takes time. To get to these large amounts and you are half way there. If you don't want to exchange then consider just buying some features.

Your geographic target audience is limited to Sf, so perhaps try and target sf on Facebook ads. Besides that keep doing whatever you are doing and the account will grow more and more as time passes.

Hurdlerwayne

Man without vision shall perish!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Aug 13, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Hi, i am looking to sell my popular Instagram account which now has over 190k followers and is growing at an average 1000 followers daily. Average likes per photo is 7k where those good ones can hit over 8k likes. It is a luxury niche Instagram page - Luxury homes. Potential business especially for those in the real estate industry. Does anyone of you you has any suggestions on where I can list it?

Fameswap.com is good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

NSN Steve

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 19, 2015

I am interested Kik me @NSNSTEVE Or email me at nsnsteveofficial@gmail.com

Miguel Munoz

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 20, 2015
Could you please PM me for how much this asset sold for? Very interested in the worth of something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.