The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Worth it's weight in gold

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida

britnidanielle

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Aug 24, 2013
Los Angeles
I had my eye on those while I was writing my novella. Maybe I'll pick it up for part 2.

COSenior

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jun 22, 2013
Colorado
Amazon's top 100 best sellers in various categories chart broken down by price vs page and self pub vs trads

Wow, the average rank by genre was the biggest surprise for me! Wish I'd seen this four months ago.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AroundTheWorld

Be in the Moment
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 24, 2007
bump. Interesting resources here :)

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida

Cruor Vult

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Feb 18, 2014
Super valuable things. Thanks for posting them.

Selfy

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Apr 7, 2014
It's worth its weight in Diamond.

I need to get that emotional book. This is my missing piece.

Also if I may add the Plot Skeleton to the list. It had reduced my writing time and had added much needed structure.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
I am typically a pantser, which led me to being stuck on book 4 in the series because the plot just didn't feel right, and I wanted to start writing with confidence since readers expected the story to go wild.

THis book really really helps in making one very very confident in their outline. It is a short great read that puts the things on their proper places, and guess what, plot is number 4 out of 5 on the list on importance for the story!!

Must have. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00UKC0GHA/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
I needed this last night. Good lord, I was struggling lol

Did you, or anyone else here, save that site with terms for sex acts/body parts? It's offline :(

sitemaster

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Jun 22, 2013
Dallas, Texas

COSenior

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jun 22, 2013
Colorado
I am typically a pantser, which led me to being stuck on book 4 in the series because the plot just didn't feel right, and I wanted to start writing with confidence since readers expected the story to go wild.

THis book really really helps in making one very very confident in their outline. It is a short great read that puts the things on their proper places, and guess what, plot is number 4 out of 5 on the list on importance for the story!!

Must have. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00UKC0GHA/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20

We could debate for a long time about what's most important, because it's all important. I would have said that's the author's opinion. But, I'm happy you've found a useful tool.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.