The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lading Page Email Capture

arcola

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Feb 17, 2013
Los Angeles
Hi Guys,

My website is is making $41,000 a year now, but i do not have an email capture set up. Does anyone have know good options?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
I'm surprised there is no clear leaders in the space like mail chimp is for email marketing

Surprising fastlane opportunity
Are you serious? An email capture is just a html form. There can be no market leader in html.

So, what exactly do you want? Simple signup form? Popup? Delayed scrolling popup? Behavioural triggered popup? Slide-in form? Lead capture landing page? Lead capture landing page with marketing automation? Email popup with marketing automation? Exit intent self-hosted? Exit intent hosted? There are thousands of good tools for thousands of different use cases.

Yasai

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 26, 2014
Many services have been mentioned already. I think you're going to use Popups, which, according to some sources seem to work pretty well, now that most people have become somewhat blind to traditional lead-capture mechanisms.

But as you might know, it's a good idea to split-test and see if popups work better for your site than "regular" optin-forms.
If you DO test different methods, would it be ok for you to let us know the results?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

arcola

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Feb 17, 2013
Los Angeles
Hey guys, thank you so much for the help

I found the idea of a b testing ... Amazing
I will implement

I found out my conversion rate is 40%!