The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Cost of Outsourcing

Anything related to sourcing or importing products.

DianaPerk

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Apr 17, 2015
Well developing a website depend on various factors like website functionality, website design and many more.If you really want dating website consult with firm that offer affordable prices.

Dealdomains

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
May 1, 2015
For Dating website probably you will require cloud hosting .. have you considered using it.

Alando

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 1, 2013
To get a real cost you'll need to talk with an actual developer. But you should really create a wireframe of what it is you are going for as well as what features you want it to have. There are so many variables when it comes to websites.

If you don't have anyone local that can help you then I would hit Elance or a like website.

Good luck!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

QuotePie

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Feb 25, 2015
Annapolis, MD
When you say outsourcing I'm assuming you mean offshore or non US based developers. This might sound like the way to go to save a buck; however, without a detailed and clear plan communication can breakdown quickly and you can end up with a product that is not what you envisioned in the first place. I've seen this happen in other smaller projects. My advice would be to work with someone that is US based if you don't have prior experience communicating with outsourced developers. Best of luck!!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.