The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Organize your Fastlane Ideas!

Idea threads

robdekovich

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Apr 8, 2015
Metro-Detroit, MI
Something we all have done:
Have you ever personally had a thought, a mere conception, of a Fastlane idea; and had no idea or intuition to actually think the idea through? Fairly new to the Fastlane lifestyle myself, I personally have had trouble organizing my thoughts. So as my first post on this forum, I want to present to you somewhat of a simple template or starting ground for your wonderful ideas!

The Fastlane Idea Template:
Having trouble organizing an idea or an innovation to a current idea, business or process? Have no planning or organization to your Fastlane journey?

I hope I can help.

I have created a template for you to print out serves the purpose of guiding you in the right direction for your Fastlane business. The template asks questions; some straight from the book, some reworded to make more sense to you and me. It emphasizes the basic commandments given to us in the book, the N-E-C-S-T commandments (need, entry, command, scale, and time). If all the questions are answered honestly; you should be able to conclude whether your idea meets all 5 of the Fastlane commandments.

When using this, give the uttermost honest answers you can to get the best conclusions of a Fastlane Idea, that obeys all 5 of the commandments.

Disclaimer:
This template is not supposed to give you some type of miraculous realization of a Fastlane idea! It serves the purpose of formatting and organizing your idea; asking questions, but in the end, it will grant you the final discretion whether your idea is a Fastlane Idea, or it is a Slowlane Idea.

Here it is:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dz3fp6bvc8l84tk/Fastlane Idea Template PDF File.pdf?dl=0

This is the link to my Dropbox folder. The PDF file for the organizer is in there.

Enjoy!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

danielhv

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Sep 16, 2015
Dallas, TX
Something we all have done:
Have you ever personally had a thought, a mere conception, of a Fastlane idea; and had no idea or intuition to actually think the idea through? Fairly new to the Fastlane lifestyle myself, I personally have had trouble organizing my thoughts. So as my first post on this forum, I want to present to you somewhat of a simple template or starting ground for your wonderful ideas!

The Fastlane Idea Template:
Having trouble organizing an idea or an innovation to a current idea, business or process? Have no planning or organization to your Fastlane journey?

I hope I can help.

I have created a template for you to print out serves the purpose of guiding you in the right direction for your Fastlane business. The template asks questions; some straight from the book, some reworded to make more sense to you and me. It emphasizes the basic commandments given to us in the book, the N-E-C-S-T commandments (need, entry, command, scale, and time). If all the questions are answered honestly; you should be able to conclude whether your idea meets all 5 of the Fastlane commandments.

When using this, give the uttermost honest answers you can to get the best conclusions of a Fastlane Idea, that obeys all 5 of the commandments.

Disclaimer:
This template is not supposed to give you some type of miraculous realization of a Fastlane idea! It serves the purpose of formatting and organizing your idea; asking questions, but in the end, it will grant you the final discretion whether your idea is a Fastlane Idea, or it is a Slowlane Idea.

Here it is:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dz3fp6bvc8l84tk/Fastlane Idea Template PDF File.pdf?dl=0

This is the link to my Dropbox folder. The PDF file for the organizer is in there.

Enjoy!

Link doesn't work for me...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

robdekovich

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Apr 8, 2015
Metro-Detroit, MI
This thread is obsolete! My bad, my Dropbox hasn't been used in well over a year. Will be updating eventually with more posts.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.