The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Goodbye Sidewalk - Hello Fastlane

RicTur

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 7, 2013
Columbus, OH
I want to start off thanking MJ and the team who have kept this forum up to date and moderated. It takes a lot of effort and "TIME" to keep such a conglomerated list of ideas, well moderated. If it weren't for you, we wouldn't have such a wonderful Bible of thoughts, ideas, even suggestions to keep us afloat.

Well here it goes.......

I am a father of two, happily married to a beautiful wife, and recently moved in with the In-Laws. My current Full time job (Had to give up my 8 year business to provide for my first child, and prepare for a new begining in the same household) recently moved me out west as a field engineer. A day does not pass without thinking about my business, and new prospects. I am ready for a change. Tired of the Arby's special; "5 for 2". I then came across "The Millionaire Fastlane ." As MJ stated, the sidewalkers may be offended reading this book in which I was furious at times. I wanted to live the fastlane. I wanted to not only remove myself from the slowlane, but immediatly be on that path in good wealth, seeing smiles on my children's faces knowing that dad is not working until 7PM again tonight. I want that "TIME" back that I lost. Well, that is exactly what this new process is all about.

I have been testing a new change that has brought me at least 2 aditional hours a day (Thanks to a close friend). With Time Management, and Self Dicipline, Within three months of hard work there was a process. With this process, I have developed this skill that has abled me to finish the Millionaire Fastlane , and build a website that once completed, and properly executed, will have me in the fastlane by the end of this year. This is my goal, and I will achieve it! With this being said.......

GOODBYE SIDEWALK, and HELLO FASTLANE!!!!!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RicTur

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 7, 2013
Columbus, OH
Looking for some motivation at this time. Back to the forum I am looking for the extra push. Just recieved a call today on an promotinal upgrade that I recently applied for that will alot for more time to put towards the execution of my fastlane ideas. The voicemail that was left indicated that the position has recently changed to a floater position, that would have me traveling all over the US if needed. This is not what I want. If anything, it will destroy my time with the family, and myself. I have to execute. I am at the point now where I am unsure which route to go. I want to call it quits with my Full time position to make the total leap and build the process that will lift me to my goals and the achievement to have this completed by the first of the year. On the otherhand, I also have a business that has been built, put on hold, and is waiting for work, which I was forced to put on hold after the additions were added to the family. If I drop my current Full Time position, I will then be working for myself again, increasing revenue, and creating more time to work on my fastlane project. Who knows, perhaps the business will put me in the seat behind the wheel of the fastlane. Any help, and or words of wisdom are welcome at this time. Thanks Fastlaners!

-Rick

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Sup Rick,

only you can make your mind up on those tough decisions, but if family time is what is most important to you than I think the answer with regards to the new position is pretty clear.

I'd stay in your lane and keep working on your website/business OR take the new position (if the pay was significantly better) and work hard at it for 6 months then quit all together and use the extra funds to fast track the business (much riskier options - especially for you since you have a family you are responsible for where as I don't).

RicTur

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 7, 2013
Columbus, OH
@100K

Thanks for getting back to me on this. Working for someone else, it always gets harder berfore it gets even harder. Working for yourself, it get's harder before it gets better. I'd rather regret having done something than live with the regret of not doing it, therefore I need to make the leap.

I need some guidance on personal benefits. In the past, we looked at options (Speaking from the business perspective) of COSE and the insurance they offer. I would like to find some options for self employeed away from business as well. Do you suggest any in particular that you have had success with? Could you point me in the right direction on whom to consult? This is my only fear, and i'm sure others as well to obtain benefits while self employed. MJ described this in his book vaugely, and I would like for this to be a little more elaborate as it may be a touchy subject for all.

My wife is on board with me 100%, as she has seen my frustration, and stress take a toll on me. If I can get this question answered, I will feel more releived, and more courageous of making the jump. Anyone can offer suggestions, so please feel free. Thank you kindly in advance, and as always, here's to the Fastlane!

-Rick

nevergiveup

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jul 17, 2013
NC
I'm currently in the process of going full time with my side business. I also have a wife and 2 kids that depend on me. We sat down with a local insurance agent last week and discussed different health insurance plans. I learned a lot and the rates weren't as bad as I thought they would be.

I'm not sure what your side business is, but just make sure you have plenty of money saved up before you take the leap in case something pops up.

timmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jul 29, 2013
Ireland
itHi Rick and well done so far...
I'm pondering on your situation just now..........Your new venture will likely set you up in the fastlane in 60 days or less ....RIGHT...... Going forward you will probably need every hour you have to bring this to fruition. Having already gained such momentum will drive the process even faster. It's amazing how little money you actually need to live on...?....Having said that the decision is a family financial decision. Lots of luck with it.

RicTur

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 7, 2013
Columbus, OH
I'm currently in the process of going full time with my side business. I also have a wife and 2 kids that depend on me. We sat down with a local insurance agent last week and discussed different health insurance plans. I learned a lot and the rates weren't as bad as I thought they would be.

I'm not sure what your side business is, but just make sure you have plenty of money saved up before you take the leap in case something pops up.

@nevergiveup

I may do the same thing here to get me in the right direction. I want to move fast with my fastlane option, but the current full time position has eaten up most of my time, to where I cannot work on it. It has gotten to the point where I cannot function any longer as I am always stressed. Don't get me wrong the money is great, but not worth my time any more. To top that, the field rep for the eastern portion of this state was in an accident that will be out for months! Now I have to swallow up his territory and my own. Some of his calls are clear across the state. I could easily put in a 14 hour day visiting one account. I do not want this, nor did I sign up for this. It is affecting my family, and I need to move quick.

I have found some premiums to be around 2-600$ per month for health insurance which includes dental, and may want to look at sitting down with a local company so I can make this leap. In order to get to where other's want to be, I have to do what other's don't want to do! I will keep everyone updated on my progress, but nevergiveup, you just gave me more motivation; more wood to throw on the fire to keep this lane moving! Thanks again for taking the time to post back, as any opinion goes a long way!

RicTur

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 7, 2013
Columbus, OH
itHi Rick and well done so far...
I'm pondering on your situation just now..........Your new venture will likely set you up in the fastlane in 60 days or less ....RIGHT...... Going forward you will probably need every hour you have to bring this to fruition. Having already gained such momentum will drive the process even faster. It's amazing how little money you actually need to live on...?....Having said that the decision is a family financial decision. Lots of luck with it.

It's amazing how little money you actually need to live on

@ Timmy,

I remember MJ describing his issues as well with Money, and how he moved to Pheonix with little to nothing. That would probably be my only downfall as my mentality always wants a little more, a little more money to pay off a little more debt, and to be comfortable to where it doesn't have any impact on my financial circumstances. By years end, everything but my wife's school loans will be paid for. I was hoping that my execution date for my site would happen by December 31st. and is currently my goal, but I do not know if I can hold off that long the way things are currently going with current work. I will just hold my head up high, and keep pushing. I need to achieve this goal, and I will. Thanks again everyone for the added help and motivation. Keep it coming!

nevergiveup

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jul 17, 2013
NC
I may do the same thing here to get me in the right direction. I want to move fast with my fastlane option, but the current full time position has eaten up most of my time, to where I cannot work on it. It has gotten to the point where I cannot function any longer as I am always stressed. Don't get me wrong the money is great, but not worth my time any more. To top that, the field rep for the eastern portion of this state was in an accident that will be out for months! Now I have to swallow up his territory and my own. Some of his calls are clear across the state. I could easily put in a 14 hour day visiting one account. I do not want this, nor did I sign up for this. It is affecting my family, and I need to move quick.

I know EXACTLY how you feel right now, I'm in the same boat. I'm being overworked at my current job and its stressing me to the max and sucking all of my energy away from own business. Not to mention, it putting me in a bad mood once I get home to me wife and kids.

I plan to hand my notice to my boss within the next few weeks. They will have a mess on their hands when I leave because they rely on me too much.

RicTur

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 7, 2013
Columbus, OH
I know EXACTLY how you feel right now, I'm in the same boat. I'm being overworked at my current job and its stressing me to the max and sucking all of my energy away from own business. Not to mention, it putting me in a bad mood once I get home to me wife and kids.

I plan to hand my notice to my boss within the next few weeks. They will have a mess on their hands when I leave because they rely on me too much.

The thing is, all they do is tell you great work! Shoot if someone was working as hard as you were for my business, I wouldn't care, as long as you are making me money right? Sure give them a little raise for giving me your time. If only we spent that time 8-5 for 4-5 days a week, think of what you can do for yourself, for your family, etc. I'm glad to hear that someone else but myself is dealing with the same amount of stress and issues. Were getting treated like dogs out here, and i'm ready to hit breaking point. Once the 31st comes, That will be my 2 weeks. I wish you the best of luck with your endevours, and to wealth for you and your family. Thanks again and keep in touch!

RicTur

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 7, 2013
Columbus, OH

@nevergiveup. Reaching out and checking up on your success story. Have you dropped the 2 weeks bomb yet or are you holding out as long as you can? I was thinking of riding mine out until the end of the year, so that when the 401k gets pulled to become debt free, there is enough to get me by through the year including insurance and such. Just received an outlook invite for a discussion late lastnight from HR. Not sure what this is all about, unless they are bringing the position back that they pulled from under me. Honestly, I do not want that habbit back. I need to remove myself from this slowlane and get working towards the #fastlane. May be dropping the two weeks once we return from TG Break. Enough of me.... How are you holding up? Is life getting better?

-Rick

RicTur

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 7, 2013
Columbus, OH
So I haven't posted in this thread in a while, and I figured i would come back to it and express my successes in almost a year to date. I have read over 15 success, self help, and motivational books in the past 9 months. That is more than I have read in my life time! Thanks to TMM, I start my day at no later than 5 AM, 4AM on good days with a mile run, 15-20 min of meditation, and a quick exercise regime to follow. Getting up early allows me to get 3 to 4 hours of time towards Me Time, prior to anyone waking up. "To become successful, you must do what others are not willing to do!" I work when most of you sleep. With this ethic in mind, I am working on publishing a 10 book series for children in the E world, with a goal set of December 12th. I now carry a 3-ring binder with daily, weekly, monthly, 90-day, and 12 month goals, forecasts and already achieved. I also keep tract of how many goals per day i've reached, which has allowed me to improve in areas that are weaker looking back on previous weeks. I have had my ups and downs throughout the past year which I have almost broken down due to the stress level of work. I have since learned to let go, and be here in the "NOW," not the past, and defiantly not the future. I can tell you one thing, by completing the above and staying strong with this new habit for nearly 7 months now, I have had 3 migraines. Before, it would be daily. Now that my wife has given in to the corporate world, after bearing two beautiful children of mine, It is only a matter of weeks, maybe days, before I resign and wave goodbye to the slowlane. Thank you everyone for your thoughts and suggestions, as if it weren't for MJ, all of you, and the help of others, I wouldn't be where I am at today. Thanks again and see you at the finish line!

You must first be the change you want to see in this world -Gandhi

With Sincere Gratitude,

-Rick

RicTur

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 7, 2013
Columbus, OH
Morning fellow fastlaners! It's 5:30AM. What are your goals to accomplish today? Today's Start time: 4:00AM. Exercise, check, Meditation, check, Life SAVERS Complete, Check. Now time to Write a few pages before I start my day! Feeling quite motivated to finish this book this week! Keep pushing yourself to your dream and accomplish those goals today! It's going to be the best day of our lives today! Have a wonderful day ahead everyone!

-Rick

RicTur

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 7, 2013
Columbus, OH
Well, it has been a successful weekend I can say. I managed to get yet another few pages in my most recent book, out of the way. Only two more to go, and then time to compile images into the pages. After this, I will work on the book cover, proofreads, grammar check, contents page with links to my upcoming book release mailing list. I am exploding with ideas, and the only thing that is stopping me is my slow-lane job. It looks like it will be another busy week this week with a lot of traveling, but that will not slow me down. I have plenty of Podcasts to catch up on and audio books to listen to to keep me motivated. Sorry to cut it short, but it's time to hit the sheets. Have to catch my miracle morning tomorrow to help me get started! Night!

RicTur

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 7, 2013
Columbus, OH
Update for the week, and it's exciting! I managed to crank out a few more pages in my book. Turns out, I finished all of them! Today I will spend the day Proofing, image manipulation, Contents Page, and book promotions. As soon I'm completed with this, I can send it off to my illustrator and work my character into the book cover as well as each page. I am very excited as I finally feel that I am making progress. I already have the second book pretty much researched and need to put it in story form, as well as most images and cover page picked out. I expect to have two if not 3 books in the series released by end of the year. Thanks for all of the help and motivation guys, means a lot! Keep your heads up, and here's to the best day ever!

-Rick

RicTur

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 7, 2013
Columbus, OH
It's been a while since I have posted, as I have immersed myself in getting my book created and published as well as made way for some family time. Work has had me so tied up pushing into the wee hours of the evening with little time to spare for anything. The last day I ran/exercised was Thanksgiving (despite Just Dace for the Wii with my kids :) I felt drained, tired, and had this urge to need to catch up, lift myself up, and get started again. Well, I missed my projected release date of 10/31 and set a new date for for 12/31, as my goal was to publish a book in 2014. Needless to say, I was 1 week late getting it out but it's finally published!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RY2IYKU/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20

I already received quite a few reviews as I posted it for free to gain some attraction and am hoping this helps gain more attraction while I work on book 2. On a side note, I started reading more again, and ran a mile for the first time since November yesterday and it felt damn good! Well, time to get the kids to school, and come back and start writing some more. Book 2 "Monte Travels the World" is to be released no later than March. Trying to turn a book every 3 months, if not sooner. Thanks everyone for tuning in. It's this team that keeps me motivated and pushed me to my limits, and that I am thankful for.

Please take a moment to check out my book. You can obtain a free sample of it which will show you what's inside. Feel free to reply back on this thread with your comments and suggestions. I really want to know what others think. Have a great day ahead!

With sincere gratitude,

-Rick

RicTur

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 7, 2013
Columbus, OH
So I've had a realization just yesterday. An individual reached out to me through TFF and asked for guidance. This felt great! I never really thought anyone would read into these thread. At that moment my eyes lit up and I thought to myself, "Self?" You have come a long way. Not a millionaire yet, but have built a solid foundation for myself to where I am less stressed, getting up early, reading, meditating, journaling, visualizing, affirming, and even maintaining and achieving goals on a daily, monthly, yearly basis! That's the path to success right there and I feel it! This past year I surpassed any year I have every had with completing 8/10 goals. If i hadn't even taken the time to write the goals down, it may have not happened. Instead of re-writing the entire conversation, I have posted it below, to share with you, and with anyone who also would like to transform their lives from depressed, confused, anxious, and worried, to energetic, live, passion, driven, and becoming the goal achievers we should all be. It worked for me, and I would love that you too, take the time to read through this, critique, question, and even reply back to what you do as part of your daily routine to keep you on track to living your life of success. We can all learn from this, and help each other strive to achieve our goals. perhaps start an accountability group for all, so that on those down days, someone is always there to keep you lifted and back in the path of the Fastlane. Are you ready? Let's do this!!

Thanks for reaching out to me! I guess I'm not the only one out there experiencing these obstacles :)

I haven't been keeping up on my posts as often as I should delivering my daily practices so that others could benefit from them. It took a lot of time and research to develop the person who I am now, but if you also start following this path, I guarantee it will transform your world. No gimmicks no nothing as I wasn't a believer until I executed and in due time, exponential growth, or in my case, exponential process lead to the feeling of success. Bearer in mind I am not a millionaire yet :) But I will be there. My goal is to hit the big 1 Mil by age of 30. So I have a little over a year left lol but a lot has happened since I picked up the TMFL book.

Ok, so fasten your seat-belt, as I will try to explain it all.

I was stressed with work, at my wits end trying to figure out ways that I could get out, throw in the towel and still manage a family of 4 with insurance. Well, there was no other way. If I took that leap, there was no insurance, not money coming in, no buffer none the less, and I couldn't do it just yet. I read, researched, sifted through Blog posts on here for weeks, months, until It dawned on me that "

You must first be the change you want to see in this world -Gandhi." <-- Excerpt from a book, that you should pick up and read immediately. The book is titled, "love yourself like your life depends on it." This book really opened up my eyes on what needed to be done, which then led me to the next book, "The Morning Miracle by Hal Elrod" I am so serious that these books opened my eyes and had me moved, that If I had them in my possession right now (Lent them to another friend of family to help) I would ship them to you this moment in hopes that it would forever transform your life as it did mine. Focusing on those two books, applying what you learn, will have you taking the first steps to your success. What I realized is that we are constantly trying to change for others, do more work, get rid of friends cause our girlfriends don't like them, or stop playing video games because it takes up to much time. Where in reality, it's really them that you you need to loose.

Start by doing this, Grab a sheet of paper, and on it, walk through your day and jot down your steps, e.g.

1.) Wake up

2.) brush your teeth,

3.) Make Coffee

4.) Read the news

5.) Check Facebook

6.) Surf the web for deals

After you are done numbering, place the amount of time you spend doing these items next to it.

1.) Wake up 5 min

2.) brush your teeth, 5 min

3.) Make/drink Coffee 10 min

4.) Read the news: 30-45 min

5.) Check/update Facebook/instagram 1-2hrs

6.) Surf the web for deals 30 min

Once completed, total up your time. Above example we have ~4.5 hours where really, 3.5 of those 4.5 hours are TIME WASTERS. Circle your TIME WASTERS and look at them closely. I found for me, I was wasting around 4 hours a day on these WASTERS that i had turned into habits eventually making them part of my daily routine. YUCK! Now think about how much additional time you will have on your hands if you eliminated those Time Wasters out of your daily routine. I know it's going to be hella tough because damnit it was rough for me. So what I did was this in stead:

Went to bed early 9-10PM (Normally a stay up late kinda guy who sleeps in)

Woke up early 4:00-4:30AM Latest (I hated getting up early)

1.) Wake up

2.) Splash water on my face

3.) brush your teeth,

4.) Started to Make Coffee (looked at my visualization board)

5.) Exercise (10 min. 1 mile run, sometimes i do less than 10 min/mi)

6.) Meditation (10-20 min) (silence) (A must have. Google billionaires that meditate and you will see the power)

7.) Earn that shower

8.) Drank my coffee

9.) Read for 20-30 min (Reading)

10.) Began to write (Journaling or writing non-fiction for me)

By the time I had everything done for MYSELF, I was already running circles around everyone else before they even WOKE UP!!!

I applied the life "SAVERS" from Hal Elrod's book (The Miracle Morning) to my daily routine.

Silence, Affirmations, Visualizations, Exercise, Reading, Scribing (journaling)

I applied the above in a different order as My silence would come directly before walking inside from my mile run which I would meditate and take in everything. Affirmations include an affirmations page that contains Goals you will set, e.g. "I am committed to finishing my first draft by April 1st." "I am committed in reading to my children 5 days a week." If you write a page dedicated to a list of affirmations and read them daily, your mind will absorb them as if they have already been achieved and it will make it a reality. Which brings the next Saver to play. Vizualizations. This can be a corkboard, or dry erase board that you post your goals. A check written to yourself for 1M dollars, a dream home, a car that you would love to drive. Every day I get out of the shower and look at my board. I have a home on there as well as an Infinity QX60. The more you look at that, and picture yourself driving the car, or walking up to the house with the keys and your family, it WILL come true. How do i know? I just signed for my QX60 this past December :) and boy it was a great feeling!. Time to post up a new goal! Exercise, you get, you can run, you can walk, you can do yoga. Anything really to get you moving for at least 20 min. Reading should be at least 20 min. Believe it or not, I hated reading. I'm sure most people do but i haven't and only do read if I am forced to. Last year, I implemented this regimen that I am sharing with you for 7 months, then it turned into a year. This past January, I had consumed 13 books. 13 BOOKS! That's sickening! So, one of my new goals is to MASTER those books. Read them again and again, and again until I MASTER THEM! and lastly, which I am still having issues with, but when I do, it feels great to do, is journaling. I was writing in it everyday. Yeah i know a journal. Write about daily obsticals, positives, goals, etc. It felt great getting this down on paper. At the end of the year, you can go back and read them all and create a plan to apply the positives more, and to stay away from the obstacles and or overcome them more easily.

Trust me when I tell you this. Do not wait until next week, do not wait until the 3rd sunday of May since this is a set date in mind. Start TODAY! Go out and walk and tell yourself, I will make a change in myself. I will lay the foundation to my success, cause once you do this, you won't believe what it does do you. You will look at situations from a different perspective, and be ready to take on the world without a flinch because you WILL BE READY!

I would tend to get horrible migraine from stress and anxiety to the point where I would need to hide in a dark room with a cold wash-cloth on my head until my headaches would go away. I broke down a few times and cried to my wife on how I couldn't handle the workload at work, and how i was being treated unfairly. Yeah I know, a man crying. But, there was light at the end of the tunnel. As soon as I started exercising. ..... just running for 10 minutes a day every day for 7 months, I suddenly saw a pattern. I was migraine free for 7 MONTHS! Why not a year you ask? Why 7 months? Why did I quit? because my girls caught a nasty bug from school which had me out of commission for 3 months off and on to where I couldn't run due to chest congestion and other issues that I couldn't bearer to stand if I ran and may have complected if not made things worse for me. I kid you not, after the first 3 days of not running, not inhaling that outside oxygen that this wonderful planet offers to us, did those damn migraine return. As soon as I would go running, migraines were gone. I knew I was on to something here. And then, I applied the rest. 1.5 years later, I have continued the Miracle Morning, published my first children's book, and working on my second one, completed 8 of ten goals last year that I had set for myself, obtained my QX60, doubled my income working for the corporate world still. I went from a service traveling position to a 100% stay home job where I can better focus my TIME and work more for myself and on my books.

Please do me a favor and start today! Because if you do, you will not look back. And that I promise you! if along the way you run into any issues, have any problems, need an accountability partner, or are just looking for help, Shoot me an email, I will always respond.

After you finish those two books, read Act Now by Pete Winarsky. Obtain his knowledge and print out his forms which I have attached. Make a binder in which I carry with me daily that has daily log sheets for daily goals, weekly goals, as well as 90 day and 1 year goals. There is also a printout for Affirmations as well. Put the binder together and Fly! This is your chance to make a change. Now go and get it!

With sincere gratitude,

-Rick

Last edited:

RicTur

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 7, 2013
Columbus, OH
Haven't written on here in a while and I feel as if I should be more often. I have been tied up traveling for work and working my tail off on getting these books out and get discovered. I haven't had the amount of traffic and or downloads on them but it's typical with only 1 book out on the market with no magnet items attracting others to buy the second, third, and so on. I would however appreciate all and any opinion's on a few book covers. Is 3D better than non 3D covers? I will let you make that decision as I do not have that big of a following quite yet. Please let me know y our thoughts as this will guide me in the right direction and loose sleep over making the right decision. Thanks again, and good luck with your endeavors! I will be back soon!

3dCover_Book1.jpg cover-image-2.jpg
3dwhat.jpg
facebook_Cover2.jpg

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!