The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Are you looking to get rich as a means to dating success?

Topics relating to managing people and relationships
Status
Not open for further replies.

M&A

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jan 13, 2015
Paris
I'd never get rich for the sake of flaunting it infront of girls. People who have that motivation have no pride or integrity.

I remember reading in "Think and grow rich" that the number one motivation in life is sex, its ahead of love, companionship, drugs etc

And that all super successful men are "highly sexed" and the only reason we evolved as a race and have had the industrial revolution, and massive wealth creation among certain men was because they were motivated to please women.

This is an excerpt from "Think & Grow Rich" which Is quite relevant.

"Man's greatest motivating force is his desire to please woman! The hunter who excelled during prehistoric days, before the dawn of civilization, did so, because of his desire to appear great in the eyes of woman. Man's nature has not changed in this respect. The "hunter" of today brings home no skins of wild animals, but he indicates his desire for her favor by supplying fine clothes, motor cars, and wealth. Man has the same desire to please woman that he had before the dawn of civilization. The only thing that has changed, is his method of pleasing. Men who accumulate large fortunes, and attain to great heights of power and fame, do so, mainly, to satisfy their desire to please women.

Take women out of their lives, and great wealth would be useless to most men. It is this inherent desire of man to please woman, which gives woman the power to make or break a man.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
I remember reading in "Think and grow rich" that the number one motivation in life is sex, its ahead of love, companionship, drugs etc

And that all super successful men are "highly sexed" and the only reason we evolved as a race and have had the industrial revolution, and massive wealth creation among certain men was because they were motivated to please women.

This is an excerpt from "Think & Grow Rich" which Is quite relevant.

"Man's greatest motivating force is his desire to please woman! The hunter who excelled during prehistoric days, before the dawn of civilization, did so, because of his desire to appear great in the eyes of woman. Man's nature has not changed in this respect. The "hunter" of today brings home no skins of wild animals, but he indicates his desire for her favor by supplying fine clothes, motor cars, and wealth. Man has the same desire to please woman that he had before the dawn of civilization. The only thing that has changed, is his method of pleasing. Men who accumulate large fortunes, and attain to great heights of power and fame, do so, mainly, to satisfy their desire to please women.

Take women out of their lives, and great wealth would be useless to most men. It is this inherent desire of man to please woman, which gives woman the power to make or break a man.
Biologically it would be true that we're doing everything to reproduce in the end and the same goes for women.
However my personal motivation have nothing to do with such a thing and I wouldn't get motivated if it had been.

Edit: Napoleon Hill must've been the biggest beta-male. A real man lives his purpose and women follow him for safety and adventure. He's perfectly fine with or without her, she's the one who needs his security and therefore does what she can to please him.

Last edited:

DreamsCameTrue

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Jun 29, 2014
Hollywood Hills
Great quote from Napolean Hill. The reason this issue becomes confusing for so many people is that few men are willing to admit their true motivations, even to themselves.

DreamsCameTrue

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Jun 29, 2014
Hollywood Hills
The picture of Hugh Hefner is misleading. All the chicks in that photo are paid to be there. They are not attracted to him. I've been to the Playboy mansion many times, and the girls there have told me all the inner workings of the place. It's not something I'd want to post about on a public forum, but just take my word for it, just because you can buy sex and buy women to stand next to you in a photo does not mean that any of them are attracted to you. You can't buy a woman's attraction.

DreamsCameTrue

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Jun 29, 2014
Hollywood Hills
I felt like i was reading something written in 1830 sorry
In which planet do you live in ?

I'm sure it sounds weird. I'm referring to animalistic instincts that no one talks about out loud. For ex- men tend to desire women who show signs of being able to produce lots of children. Youth, beauty, healthy, etc. It's part of evolutionary biology. They call these "fertility cues."

Here's an example of an article that quotes some of the scholarly research in this area.
http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/biology/b103/f01/web1/ekanayake.html

DreamsCameTrue

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Jun 29, 2014
Hollywood Hills
Whats up with the influx of ridiculous threads lately? :(

That is my doing. I am a bored millionaire with too much time on my hands and too much knowledge to share.

Myron van Yolo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Nov 2, 2014
Europe
That is my doing. I am a bored millionaire with too much time on my hands and too much knowledge to share.
I don't think you have the most open-minded audience here to be honest.
On one hand there's lots of people here who think they are superior to 'slowlaners' and so much smarter than them, on the other hand present them some new ideas about life and they get defensive/aggresive. Kinda funny reading post here and in 'divorce' thread.

DreamsCameTrue

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Jun 29, 2014
Hollywood Hills
I don't think you have the most open-minded audience here to be honest.
On one hand there's lots of people here who think they are superior to 'slowlaners' and so much smarter than them, on the other hand present them some new ideas about life and they get defensive/aggresive. Kinda funny reading post here and in 'divorce' thread.

I agree with you.

Honestly, I post this stuff mostly for the lurkers. They might get a lot out of it, even tho they don't join the debate. Most people don't want to get attacked on a forum, so they just read along.

Formless

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 27, 2013
This forum is a shitty place to talk about relationships.

Bila

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Dec 2, 2014
Ontario Canada
I'm sure it sounds weird. I'm referring to animalistic instincts that no one talks about out loud. For ex- men tend to desire women who show signs of being able to produce lots of children. Youth, beauty, healthy, etc. It's part of evolutionary biology. They call these "fertility cues."

Here's an example of an article that quotes some of the scholarly research in this area.
http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/biology/b103/f01/web1/ekanayake.html

Actually, we women, are served this whole biological clock thing ad nauseam ( men wont be attracted to you and you cant have children " . The reality ? I think guys are much more open than you think and things have changed in society .....or maybe i hung out only with really cool guys :)

Bila

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Dec 2, 2014
Ontario Canada
Actually, we women, are served this whole biological clock thing ad nauseam ( men wont be attracted to you and you cant have children " . The reality ? I think guys are much more open than you think and things have changed in society .....or maybe i hung out only with really cool guys :)

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
For the purpose of attracting women with pure animal instinct, I've decided to try running up to random girls and pounding on my chest like a gorilla to show my dominance. What do you think, will find me attractive?

P.S. I can also imitate a unicorn if that doesn't work.

SBS.95

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Oct 14, 2012
Pennsylvania
The picture of Hugh Hefner is misleading. All the chicks in that photo are paid to be there. They are not attracted to him. I've been to the Playboy mansion many times, and the girls there have told me all the inner workings of the place. It's not something I'd want to post about on a public forum, but just take my word for it, just because you can buy sex and buy women to stand next to you in a photo does not mean that any of them are attracted to you. You can't buy a woman's attraction.

:totalbs:

This, I believe.

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn

DreamsCameTrue

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Jun 29, 2014
Hollywood Hills
Luciac- that link is dead on ad I couldn't have said it better myself.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007