The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Another self publishing progress thread.

Hicks

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Aug 28, 2013
UK
Hi, quick update.
Won the allstars again but this time only one of them and it was a lot smaller than before. Still nice though. I have now almost finished the UDEMI 'translate your book' course and will probably release it next week. Let me know if you want a free copy....I think that's possible, I'm not too sure how it works. Books are going ok but definitely need to move into a new genre...and this time I mean it! I just can't scale with the current genre in kindle. Side business is going ok, it just needs some TLC, there's definitely a market for it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Funke

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Dec 7, 2014
Warsaw, Poland
Hey Hicks!

How is your course going?

I have 21 books and I would like to explore different languages, though my books sales don't give me a lot of spare money to invest.

Hicks

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Aug 28, 2013
UK
Hey Hicks!

How is your course going?

I have 21 books and I would like to explore different languages, though my books sales don't give me a lot of spare money to invest.
Hi, I've just finished it and submitted it for review. I'll definately give you a free coupon when it's all sorted, but if you have any specific questions just let me know.

Funke

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Dec 7, 2014
Warsaw, Poland
That is very nice of you.

I wonder where you can hire a trusted translator, how much does it cost per word and which languages are worth it?
I guess it is good to start with those countries that are listed in KDP. I've seen someone doing very well in Brazil.

4) release the paper version of the bundle at the same time as the bundled ebook.
How do you release a paper bundle?
I've seen that for Kindle version people just make it all in one Word .doc. How do you bundle the paper technically?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hicks

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Aug 28, 2013
UK
Ok I have now released the 'Get your book translated' course. If anyone would like a free copy please let me know.
it's about 2 hours and covers literally everything you need to know about the subject....and if you have any further questions I'll just add another video, I want it to be totally comprehensive.

Please pm me or comment here and i'll send you a free coupon.

Thanks very much.

Funke

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Dec 7, 2014
Warsaw, Poland
I have just went through the course, It's very well done and saves time for anyone who wants to explore foreign markets.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.