The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Please Do Not Pass By and Look Over My Website

koolst

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Oct 2, 2014
Your website looks quite cheap. Take any forex broker and you will see that they all have a lot of content on the index page. You need more relevant content. News section and other user friendly sections.

The only thing I like about your website is this big red button.

Good Luck.

David Wills

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Feb 26, 2015
hi mate, with my best intention I am going to say my opinion.

I work in finance industry and I can assure you that creating confidence in your website is the key. Your website does not create confidence. First, your top bar mostly outsources the links to other pages which take quite a while to charge. Second, your main text looks like a Word Document copy and paste, please define it. I think that any of your users will read everything. Third, I find that the markets maps is quite useful.

Maybe if you purchase the plug-ins and you can remove the +add to your site stuff will be much better. Even they provide good tools. I would change the message saying something like 'for your successful trading we have all of this'.

Finally, the 3 boxes that you have at the bottom. Please, re mark it as they are your competitive advantage. There are hundreds of platforms like this, just make clear that yours is the best one.

This just my very own personal opinion, I do not know where do you live but hiring a web designer for some consultancy is definitely worth. This sector needs confidence and in internet confidence is done through appearance.

Best of luck!

jog

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 6, 2014
hi mate, with my best intention I am going to say my opinion.

I work in finance industry and I can assure you that creating confidence in your website is the key. Your website does not create confidence. First, your top bar mostly outsources the links to other pages which take quite a while to charge. Second, your main text looks like a Word Document copy and paste, please define it. I think that any of your users will read everything. Third, I find that the markets maps is quite useful.

Maybe if you purchase the plug-ins and you can remove the +add to your site stuff will be much better. Even they provide good tools. I would change the message saying something like 'for your successful trading we have all of this'.

Finally, the 3 boxes that you have at the bottom. Please, re mark it as they are your competitive advantage. There are hundreds of platforms like this, just make clear that yours is the best one.

This just my very own personal opinion, I do not know where do you live but hiring a web designer for some consultancy is definitely worth. This sector needs confidence and in internet confidence is done through appearance.

Best of luck!

Cheers mate. Thanks a lot for your feedback really appreciate it. You are more than right about creating confidence. We just put efforts into the track records thinking that trading accounts would bring us more credibility as traders want to see the history of REAL trades. We've finally done this and you can check it out on the website http://fxkool.com/. Main text looks plain and I think we gonna re-write again posting up new slogan and brief description of our service. Good point about the plug-ins. Apparently it will be a great deal!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jog

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 6, 2014
Cheers mates! Is anybody out there with the forex (or stock) trading experience? If yes please drop me your line. What you think of the home page and does the website call you to actions?

jog

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 6, 2014
Apparently there are no more pros in that forum....

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.