The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

It's all about execution...

blackhat

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Mar 24, 2015
I finished the book recently and it has completely changed my perspective on business.

Before, I was more or less focused on making money. As a result, I was spending so much time planning how to spend the money that my ideas would generate that I never really got to working on executing them. They never became more than just...an idea. Granted, there were other factors such as not doing a good job of evaluating the idea or looking at every hurdle as insurmountable.

But that has all changed. I have focus now. I'm going to create something of great value. It's not going to be easy, in fact, the only other person to try a similar idea to what I'm working on has failed miserably. But that will just deter others and provide me with many free lessons.

It's amazing seeing how differently I am approaching this. Before, I would have lost resolve seeing someone else in the market. I would have looked at the handful of obstacles I've identified and chosen to move on to something else...the elusive perfect idea that produces great wealth in an effortless event.

But this is different. I might fail, but if I do I will learn from it and just be that much better equipped for the next one. Yes, there is going to be a lengthy, laborious process to the execution of this idea, with no guarantee of success. But that is okay. Because, after all, it is the execution that matters, not coming up with some once in a lifetime idea that will translate in to some sort of magical rainstorm of money event. If this idea does fail there is no shortage of new ones. The worst case here is that I better my execution. And that really doesn't sound so bad.

I've been a lurker here for a while. I am really looking forward to participating and adding some value after getting so much already.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...