The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Haters Can't Stop You

Anything related to matters of the mind
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
Haters can't stop you, not unless you let them.

Your haters probably aren't like you, and they are probably jealous of you in some way. Your greatness - or your potential for greatness - probably offends them, makes them feel inadequate.

You should look at haters as a blessing in disguise. If their criticisms do have any merit, accept them and use it for positive change. Recognize, though, that you should probably completely dismiss criticism from people who don't know, don't know the nature of your hustle, don't know what business you're in (etc) as vacuous. Their statements literally mean nothing. They serve no purpose, other than to let you know they don't base their criticisms on empiricism and logic. Don't waste your time on such people.

Haters can't stop you, unless you let them, and they can actually push you forward. The fact that they want you to fail, the fact that they think you are a failure and will always be a failure, this should drive you forward, not stop you in your tracks. Embrace haters and their hot bags of meaningless air, and use their trifling and vapid statements to lift you up, instead of letting it hold you down. Focus on your craft, and you will win. Period.

You will win, even if you're cocky. You will win, even if people don't like your attitude, or the way you express yourself. "Look in the mirror," a friend once said to me. "That is your only competition."

Look in the mirror, and imagine that as you go throughout your day, you are an athlete playing in a huge game, perhaps a world championship. There are thousands - maybe tens of thousands - of fans from the other team who "hate" you. They yell things at you, about your family, about the way you look, about how you suck, about the shot you just missed... everything. Do you think Michael Jordan let haters get to him? How about Tom Brady. Muhammad Ali? The list goes on and on. History is full of examples of people who persisted in the face of pessimists, who committed themselves to winning instead of whining.

If you don't have any haters, you probably aren't doing anything meaningful in life. Doing something big with your life means that you will inevitably trespass on the other guy's turf. Sometimes, you have to step on a few toes, and say either "sorry," or "I told you so," or "get the hell out of my way." Sometimes, you have to approach life like a fist fight, and just literally take what you want and need. Do it for yourself. Do it for your loved ones.

Look at the humor in the haters. Laugh at the fact that your haters probably don't go hard in the gym; they probably wouldn't have the guts to take you on in real life. They probably aren't doing anything meaningful with their own lives (when was the last time you saw a productive hater?) Producers don't waste their time hating. They spend their time producing.

"The higher we soar, the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." ~ Friedrich Nietzsche.

The more I post on this site, the more I get contacted by people who seem like me. They tell me that they see some of themselves in me. They understand the absolute necessity of my extreme self-belief, a weapon every person who truly starts from the bottom needs. You need that psychotic sense of self-destiny, because the idea of living the life - private flights, homes around the world, super cars in your garage, etc - IS crazy, compared to the world around you. If everyone around you is content with $56,000 a year, if the people around you think driving a 2012 Lexus is "success"; if the people around you think that the only path to a better life is college; if the people around you think that the only way to be a millionaire by 30 is to be a rapper, athlete or entertainer; if the people around you think that there is no way for YOU to become a champion... if this nonsense passes for SANITY in your part of the world, then you HAVE TO become crazy.

A friend of mine from this site sent me a private message a long time ago, and he said: "Bro, all of your haters say you're crazy."

LOL. Yup. Crazy enough to believe that if I keep posting on this site, people will continue to send me private messages like: "yo, bro... **** your haters, thank you for your words and motivation!" Crazy enough to believe that if I continue to post, my rep bank will continue to go up. Crazy enough to believe that if I continue to hustle, I'll keep bringing in six-figure commissions. Crazy enough to seriously believe that I have a legitimate shot at $100M+. Why do I think that? Because I want it so bad, and my actions flow logically with the intensity of my desires. Crazy enough to believe that my haters can't stop me; their words can't kill me, they just make me stronger.

So, if you post your hate below, please know that I probably won't read it, but if I do... you're only helping me.

Back to the grind.

To the RI$E, my brothers.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
dr-lol.gif

Charmander

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Feb 20, 2015
Slovakia

Your haters probably aren't like you, and they are probably jealous of you in some way.
Damn, that´s so true.
A friend of mine from this site sent me a private message a long time ago, and he said: "Bro, all of your haters say you're crazy."
I instead think that haters are like cancer.
The fact that they want you to fail, the fact that they think you are a failure and will always be a failure, this should drive you forward, not stop you in your tracks.
Sorry, but you just ASSUME that it should drive you forward, but instead, those haters are trying to EXTINGUISH your burning desire.

Why isn´t there a law that would allow to kill/execute haters? ISN´T THIS A CRIME? Because psychological pain is supposed to be stronger than physical!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DeletedUser394

That is freaking hilarious hahahaha

I learned a new word in trying to describe the style in which OP writes... because it's not normal.

He writes in platitudes. 'A platitude is a trite, meaningless, or prosaic statement, generally directed at quelling social, emotional, or cognitive unease.'

Charmander

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Feb 20, 2015
Slovakia
I learned a new word in trying to describe the style in which OP writes... because it's not normal.
I instead think It´s GOLD instead!
If he uses words like these, then his style is UPLIFTING, and rising!

Hey Original Poster- remember, that ANYONE, WITHOUT EXPECTION (and especially your BEST friends and family) can become an agent (hater, hinderer of success or how else you would like to call it lol). This forum are no expection.
agent.jpg

And for me and people I heard talking who succeeded, even from my family - they all said, that all friends will screw you.

I say - your best friends will "screw you" the worst.

For it is better to have a person as an enemy - that you know is an enemy, rather than a friend who can betray you.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012

Hey Original Poster- remember, that ANYONE, WITHOUT EXPECTION (and especially your BEST friends and family) can become an agent (hater, hinderer of success or how else you would like to call it lol). This forum are no expection.
View attachment 9363

And for me and people I heard talking who succeeded, even from my family - they all said, that all friends will screw you.

For it is better to have a person as an enemy - that you know is an enemy, rather than a friend who can betray you.
dr-lol.gif

FlamingRemedy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Oct 24, 2013
Thanks for this post, I've been dealing with a few difficult customers every now and then, possibly competitors who can't sell as well, trying to get refunds without returning and leaving insulting messages for no reason/spam.

Charmander

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Feb 20, 2015
Slovakia
If you think that's true, you are not tough enough.
But I think I heard cases - suing people - that the "victims" of some aggressors received much more compensation because of the trauma they had? Think about it, if you just hit someone with a car, you pay the victim / go to jail, but if you intentionally keep slandering a person, I think you have to pay more...
So I just feel that
society might see it that way =S
But hey, I rather think, that the problem is not in the person that brings you down(hater), frankly I don´t care, I know that people only really care about themselves - they want to seem supperior, because they think you are better than them.
I see the real problem here - when people who "overhear" the chatter about you (from the haters), they will(might) treat you "badly"... This I think is the big problem from haters.

G

GuestUser113

Your haters probably aren't like you, and they are probably jealous of you in some way. Your greatness - or your potential for greatness - probably offends them, makes them feel inadequate.

You should look at haters as a blessing in disguise. If their criticisms do have any merit, accept them and use it for positive change. Recognize, though, that you should probably completely dismiss criticism from people who don't know, don't know the nature of your hustle, don't know what business you're in (etc) as vacuous. Their statements literally mean nothing. They serve no purpose, other than to let you know they don't base their criticisms on empiricism and logic. Don't waste your time on such people.

Haters can't stop you, unless you let them, and they can actually push you forward. The fact that they want you to fail, the fact that they think you are a failure and will always be a failure, this should drive you forward, not stop you in your tracks. Embrace haters and their hot bags of meaningless air, and use their trifling and vapid statements to lift you up, instead of letting it hold you down. Focus on your craft, and you will win. Period.

You will win, even if you're cocky. You will win, even if people don't like your attitude, or the way you express yourself. "Look in the mirror," a friend once said to me. "That is your only competition."

Look in the mirror, and imagine that as you go throughout your day, you are an athlete playing in a huge game, perhaps a world championship. There are thousands - maybe tens of thousands - of fans from the other team who "hate" you. They yell things at you, about your family, about the way you look, about how you suck, about the shot you just missed... everything. Do you think Michael Jordan let haters get to him? How about Tom Brady. Muhammad Ali? The list goes on and on. History is full of examples of people who persisted in the face of pessimists, who committed themselves to winning instead of whining.

If you don't have any haters, you probably aren't doing anything meaningful in life. Doing something big with your life means that you will inevitably trespass on the other guy's turf. Sometimes, you have to step on a few toes, and say either "sorry," or "I told you so," or "get the hell out of my way." Sometimes, you have to approach life like a fist fight, and just literally take what you want and need. Do it for yourself. Do it for your loved ones.

Look at the humor in the haters. Laugh at the fact that your haters probably don't go hard in the gym; they probably wouldn't have the guts to take you on in real life. They probably aren't doing anything meaningful with their own lives (when was the last time you saw a productive hater?) Producers don't waste their time hating. They spend their time producing.

"The higher we soar, the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." ~ Friedrich Nietzsche.

The more I post on this site, the more I get contacted by people who seem like me. They tell me that they see some of themselves in me. They understand the absolute necessity of my extreme self-belief, a weapon every person who truly starts from the bottom needs. You need that psychotic sense of self-destiny, because the idea of living the life - private flights, homes around the world, super cars in your garage, etc - IS crazy, compared to the world around you. If everyone around you is content with $56,000 a year, if the people around you think driving a 2012 Lexus is "success"; if the people around you think that the only path to a better life is college; if the people around you think that the only way to be a millionaire by 30 is to be a rapper, athlete or entertainer; if the people around you think that there is no way for YOU to become a champion... if this nonsense passes for SANITY in your part of the world, then you HAVE TO become crazy.

LOL. Yup. Crazy enough to believe that if I keep posting on this site, people will continue to send me private messages like: "yo, bro... **** your haters, thank you for your words and motivation!" Crazy enough to believe that if I continue to post, my rep bank will continue to go up. Crazy enough to believe that if I continue to hustle, I'll keep bringing in six-figure commissions. Crazy enough to seriously believe that I have a legitimate shot at $100M+. Why do I think that? Because I want it so bad, and my actions flow logically with the intensity of my desires. Crazy enough to believe that my haters can't stop me; their words can't kill me, they just make me stronger.

So, if you post your hate below, please know that I probably won't read it, but if I do... you're only helping me.

Back to the grind.

To the RI$E, my brothers.

View attachment 9363

ifgnmmM.gif

S&P

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Nov 11, 2013
This year has been one long process for me. My life is dominated by working, working out, reading and writing.

Bodybuilding is nothing new to me and has been my way of coping with scarcity all the way back from age 12.

Now as a man, I'm peaking as an athlete.

The rise is what übermensch is about and thanks to his posts, it's what I'm about too.

Building assets, adding value, chasing needs and forever learning takes up the majority of my time.

Did all those 1000's of hours go to waste in bodybuilding? I'm well into the 20k+ lifetime mark at this point.

By pivoting my focus to fastlane entrepreneurship my bodybuilding life has become fastlane as well.

You see, friends. Fastlane is a philosophy and a lifestyle. It's a belief system. Buying MJ's book and joining this forum has brought my life to a point never thought of before.

To see WHAT'S POSSIBLE if you rise daily, hustle and grind.

This post is about haters and I'm going to talk about my encounter with one this year. Every morning at 6 am Sharp I was in my local commercial gym tearing it up. 7 days a week before the fastlane grind. Energized by übermensch posts, and all the value other members post.

Taking action daily. Small incremental improvements. 0.01% at a time.

My bodybuilding progress however exploded. I was making more progress in 6 months then I had in the last 6 years.

This came strangely enough through immersion in the fastlane belief system.

Brimming with self belief, I rose up and crushed my fitness goals every morning. My hour of power fueled me for a day of kicking a$$ in my fastlane process. Day in day out.

The women witnessing this every morning couldn't help but respond to this authenticity. Self belief and confidence overflowing. I had women of incredible beauty, CHASING me.

This earned me some haters. One of them an excon master of the underground. He's there every morning with his gang, working out.

He saw me rising up and wanted me out of there. The staff warned me that he was out for me. This man is in his late 30's but a hater is a hater. It must have been that beautiful 26 year old giving me attention and conversation every morning. I'm all about the process and my mission comes first. That didn't stop her from pursuing and showing interest.

I changed gyms as a result. Who needs this stress while grinding.

Still, I let a hater win and it affected me. All of a sudden I had fear. This 280lb gangster, was he going to physically assault me or worse? He was obssesed with one of the girls I was talking to at the gym. We weren't even dating. Still, she would often ignore his advances and chase me instead. I earned myself an angry, dangerous hater who had it out for me.

This post is turning into somewhat of a journal entry so I'll just get to the point.

By rising up, you gain momentum and confidence. You also gain haters. Haters that want to clip your wings.

Eagles soar high and often alone.

Don't let a hater kill your momentum. Keep rising. I did and it took over a month to recover my flow.

Haters are a test. How bad do you want freedom and success? Haters will be there to test your self belief every step of the way.

My eyes are closing after a gruelling 80 hour week. Can't wait to rise and start a new one all over again. Only 0.01% better this time.

Grind on brothers.

Last edited:

fastlanebeast876

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Apr 10, 2015
This year has been one long process for me. My life is dominated by working, working out, reading and writing.

Bodybuilding is nothing new to me and has been my way of coping with scarcity all the way back from age 12.

Now as a man, I'm peaking as an athlete.

The rise is what übermensch is about and thanks to his posts, it's what I'm about too.

Building assets, adding value, chasing needs and forever learning takes up the majority of my time.

Did all those 1000's of hours go to waste in bodybuilding? I'm well into the 20k+ lifetime mark at this point.

By pivoting my focus to fastlane entrepreneurship my bodybuilding life has become fastlane as well.

You see, friends. Fastlane is a philosophy and a lifestyle. It's a belief system. Buying MJ's book and joining this forum has brought my life to a point never thought of before.

To see WHAT'S POSSIBLE if you rise daily, hustle and grind.

This post is about haters and I'm going to talk about my encounter with one this year. Every morning at 6 am Sharp I was in my local commercial gym tearing it up. 7 days a week before the fastlane grind. Energized by übermensch posts, and all the value other members post.

Taking action daily. Small incremental improvements. 0.01% at a time.

My bodybuilding progress however exploded. I was making more progress in 6 months then I had in the last 6 years.

This came strangely enough through immersion in the fastlane belief system.

Brimming with self belief, I rose up and crushed my fitness goals every morning. My hour of power fueled me for a day of kicking a$$ in my fastlane process. Day in day out.

The women witnessing this every morning couldn't help but respond to this authenticity. Self belief and confidence overflowing. I had women of incredible beauty, CHASING me.

This earned me some haters. One of them an excon master of the underground. He's there every morning with his gang, working out.

He saw me rising up and wanted me out of there. The staff warned me that he was out for me. This man is in his late 30's but a hater is a hater. It must have been that beautiful 26 year old giving me attention and conversation every morning. I'm all about the process and my mission comes first. That didn't stop her from pursuing and showing interest.

I changed gyms as a result. Who needs this stress while grinding.

Still, I let a hater win and it affected me. All of a sudden I had fear. This 280lb gangster, was he going to physically assault me or worse? He was obssesed with one of the girls I was talking to at the gym. We weren't even dating. Still, she would often ignore his advances and chase me instead. I earned myself an angry, dangerous hater who had it out for me.

This post is turning into somewhat of a journal entry so I'll just get to the point.

By rising up, you gain momentum and confidence. You also gain haters. Haters that want to clip your wings.

Eagles soar high and often alone.

Don't let a hater kill your momentum. Keep rising. I did and it took over a month to recover my flow.

Haters are a test. How bad do you want freedom and success? Haters will be there to test your self belief every step of the way.

My eyes are closing after a gruelling 80 hour week. Can't wait to rise and start a new one all over again. Only 0.01% better this time.

Grind on brothers.
Thanks for that bro. Im new to the site and have a few haters myself. Glad to have found a place like the fastlane forums. Ill be reading more!

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
That is freaking hilarious hahahaha

He writes in platitudes. 'A platitude is a trite, meaningless, or prosaic statement, generally directed at quelling social, emotional, or cognitive unease.'

Funny how things change...

You're just mad because I am better than you in every way that matters.

You misunderstand a fellow outlier, and your only way to outly the outlier is to outright lie.

And talkin' like you know me when you really don't is basically lying.

Part of me used to wonder why you gave such a F*ck about my posts.

Now, I hope they get to you.

Matter of fact, bruh... you got money, right? Hop on a plane. Come find me. Say whatever you gotta say to my face. :mad:

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
LMFAO... Mattie, you are certainly a bottomless well of positivity.

Honestly, the words of someone wearing an Internet mask mean little to nothing to me. I actually have rather thick skin at this point, skin thickened by experiencing real doubters and real haters in real life.

As you so adroitly pointed out, the real mystery exists in @GrumpyCat and his ceaseless Ubermench-related consternation. Why does my nature send him into seizures of hate, in which he is compelled to read threads clearly dedicated to yours truly (@Business Guy 's recent thread is a perfect example), and like all of the anti-Ubermensh posts. Why do my posts have such a Pavlov's dog effect on this cat, as if - ping! - with every post, (s)he reflexively froths at the mouth with uncontrollable typing fits of hate, like a kind of Tourette's syndrome for the keyboard. HA HA HA

Don't get me wrong. I don't hate the anti-Ubermensch posts. I actually love them. I secretly like the fact that I have elicited the responses - on record, forever etched into the walls of the fast lane forums - because it reminds me of my mortality.

@Ninjakid used to hate on poor Ubermensh. Good thing Ubermensch didn't let that hurt his feelings. Good thing Ubermensch didn't take it personally, turned the other cheek, and tried to lend the kid a kind stack of words to hopefully pick himself up. 'Cause, at the end of the day, I know his pain. Why would I kick a complete stranger, especially while he's down?

I've felt the intensely terrifying anxiety he described. It feels like forever ago when I felt that way. I beat it. I describe @Ninjakid 's mental state in the OP he recently started as the basement of hell. There, alone, you must face down all of your demons. Your demons from childhood, your demons from your teenage years, and fight your way out of hell.

Some have never felt nor experienced this hell. Some have, and have managed to quickly fight their way out. If you beat it, and I mean beat it good, beat it down, beat it to F*ckin' death, and reprogram your mind - by rote, if necessary... "by sheer iron-will" then you hold all of the cards for a life-changing reversal.

A few weeks ago, @Imgal sent me the following private message. Subject line: "I adore you"

... seriously you put a smile on my face and get my brain cogs whirling every time you post.

Don't you dare ever stop ;)

You can't really blame her. She probably sent this to me in the midst of reading one of my posts for, like, a bazillion freakin' times.

And, I got @Determined2012 tellin' me she wants to meet me, sendin' me text messages like "um, i think @AllenCrawley reads my private messages so i wanted to talk to you off the forum."

LMFAO.

So, @Mattie, if the ladies like me, I don't care what the dudes have to say. HAHA.

Just kidding. I care, what some of them think, but only some of them.

You know who I really care about?

The lurkers, all of the silent members out there. Most fast lane members do not perform on the fast lane stage, the forum. These are the "parked" members, the often smart, often ambitious, often hardworking person with perhaps $10 - $400 in their rep bank.

I'm focused on getting rich by closing deals, and helping others do the same. I told one of my new phone A$$A$$IN$ yesterday that I am obsessed with helping her become successful. From her reaction, I could tell no one had ever said that to her before. I will spend my day today making calls and training my team to make calls. Calling, training and recruiting. That's what you do when you possess a well-protected - in the sense of both "control" and "barrier of entry" (for the other guys, the would-be competition) - niche in a need-filling space.

My point in saying of all of that is: None of my haters are decision makers or movers and shakers in my world.

However, I realize that just because some of them hustle in a different kind of world, in a different kind of way, this does not make them "fake," "phony," "liars," or "crazy."

I don't underestimate my opponent. When you arbitrarily - without facts, logic and reason - depreciate someone's value, you reveal much more about yourself. If I started hating on @GrumpyCat for being this or that - perhaps for being, deep down inside, a little pussy (hey, just another word for "cat") - it would make me look like a douche, because I've never met the guy (or girl).

Last edited:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
LMFAO... Mattie, you are certainly a bottomless well of positivity.

Honestly, the words of someone wearing an Internet mask mean little to nothing to me. I actually have rather thick skin at this point, skin thickened by experiencing real doubters and real haters in real life.

As you so adroitly pointed out, the real mystery exists in @GrumpyCat and his ceaseless Ubermench-related consternation. Why does my nature send him into seizures of hate, in which he is compelled to read threads clearly dedicated to yours truly (@Business Guy 's recent thread is a perfect example), and like all of the anti-Ubermensh posts. Why do my posts have such a Pavlov's dog effect on this cat, as if - ping! - with every post, (s)he reflexively froths at the mouth with uncontrollable typing fits of hate, like a kind of Tourette's syndrome for the keyboard. HA HA HA

Don't get me wrong. I don't hate the anti-Ubermensch posts. I actually love them. I secretly like the fact that I have elicited the responses - on record, forever etched into the walls of the fast lane forums - because it reminds me of my mortality.

@Ninjakid used to hate on poor Ubermensh. Good thing Ubermensch didn't let that hurt his feelings. Good thing Ubermensch didn't take it personally, turned the other cheek, and tried to lend the kid a kind stack of words to hopefully pick himself up. 'Cause, at the end of the day, I know his pain. Why would I kick a complete stranger, especially while he's down?

I've felt the intensely terrifying anxiety he described. It feels like forever ago when I felt that way. I beat it. I describe @Ninjakid 's mental state in the OP he recently started as the basement of hell. There, alone, you must face down all of your demons. Your demons from childhood, your demons from your teenage years, and fight your way out of hell.

Some have never felt nor experienced this hell. Some have, and have managed to quickly fight their way out. If you beat it, and I mean beat it good, beat it down, beat it to F*ckin' death, and reprogram your mind - by rote, if necessary... "by sheer iron-will" then you hold all of the cards for a life-changing reversal.

A few weeks ago, @Imgal sent me the following private message. Subject line: "I adore you"

You can't really blame her. She probably sent this to me in the midst of reading one of my posts for, like, a bazillion freakin' times.

And, I got @Determined2012 tellin' me she wants to meet me, sendin' me text messages like "um, i think @AllenCrawley reads my private messages so i wanted to talk to you off the forum."

LMFAO.

So, @Mattie, if the ladies like me, I don't care what the dudes have to say. HAHA.

Just kidding. I care, what some of them think, but only some of them.

You know who I really care about?

The lurkers, all of the silent members out there. Most fast lane members do not perform on the fast lane stage, the forum. These are the "parked" members, the often smart, often ambitious, often hardworking person with perhaps $10 - $400 in their rep bank.

I'm focused on getting rich by closing deals, and helping others do the same. I told one of my new phone A$$A$$IN$ yesterday that I am obsessed with helping her become successful. From her reaction, I could tell no one had ever said that to her before. I will spend my day today making calls and training my team to make calls. Calling, training and recruiting. That's what you do when you possess a well-protected - in the sense of both "control" and "barrier of entry" (for the other guys, the would-be competition) - niche in a need-filling space.

My point in saying of all of that is: None of my haters are decision makers or movers and shakers in my world.

However, I realize that just because some of them hustle in a different kind of world, in a different kind of way, this does not make them "fake," "phony," "liars," or "crazy."

I don't underestimate my opponent. When you arbitrarily - without facts, logic and reason - depreciate someone's value, you reveal much more about yourself. If I started hating on @GrumpyCat for being this or that - perhaps for being, deep down inside, a little pussy (hey, just another word for "cat") - it would make me look like a douche, because I've never met the guy (or girl).

50% of what you say is spot on, and life changing for some. But you have to weed through the 50% of bat shit crazy to get there. You're either going to change the world, or destroy it and I am not sure which.

I am closing this thread. It's exactly what forum is devoid of. It's devolved into a teenage facebook drama, complete with people getting dragged into this that have nothing to do with it, seemingly for sport.

For the record, @AllenCrawley is launching two businesses simultaneously, running a third (I think), and certainly has no time to care about much less read anyone's private messages. I am not even sure that functionality exists, and if it does none of us care enough to give a shit. He VOLUNTEERS here, and is appreciated.

For the record, we have gotten several flare ups of people complaining about you in one form or another. So, you do have haters, but we all do. However, the types of complaints they are making, if I owned the place, would be enough for me to throw the RED card. This place is not going to become your recruiting ground. We've been down that road recently, and it's not happening again.

In any case, the drama, the callouts, and the disclosing of private messages is in poor taste. The 50% positive Uber wouldn't do it. The 50% bat shit crazy did, and that's why I am closing this thread so it can be buried in the history of this place.

Everyone get back to your neutral corners and focus on what makes this an AWESOME place to meet people, exchange ideas, and learn.

p.s. everyone thought Ford, Einstein, Jobs and several others were bat shit crazy also and they went on to prove the world wrong

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads