The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Becoming a millionaire has never been so easy in just 90 days

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
lol @Coalission the acting wasn't too bad, she had a certain magnetic appeal. ;)

Must have cost a lot to shoot that video. I did a little digging and basically they are an affiliate outfit that gets a payment for each sign-up for whatever binary options broker they are promoting at the time.

I like the way that if you go to move off the page or put your mouse over another tab it puts up a don't go yet popup. I might steal that bit. ;)

Worth watching for that alone. Good share. Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Formless

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 27, 2013

D11FYY

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Mar 13, 2013
Glasgow, Scotland
The acting is so terrible in that first video, He probably got all they actors off FiveR or something lol.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
We have a new contender... http://manifestationmiracle.com/?hop=0

This is riding high in Clickbank at the moment (#2 in Self Help sorted by gravity)

Supposedly very high conversions. Just goes to show there is a sucker born every minute. It amazes me the number of people that fall for this stuff. Obviously happy to part with their cash if they think they can get rich without breaking sweat.

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
We have a new contender... http://manifestationmiracle.com/?hop=0

This is riding high in Clickbank at the moment (#2 in Self Help sorted by gravity)

Supposedly very high conversions. Just goes to show there is a sucker born every minute. It amazes me the number of people that fall for this stuff. Obviously happy to part with their cash if they think they can get rich without breaking sweat.

oh god... i was watching the video and getting increasingly frustrated, JUST TELL ME THE GODDAMN SECRET ALREADY!!! LOL

Years back i was looking for get rich quick "schemes", but now i'd feel like a piece of crap if i got millions out of nowhere without earning them...
If i won the lottery id buy myself and apartment to live in, have unlimited food, and give the rest to my mother lol... and continue working on my business.

Adam Secada

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Jan 21, 2014
Dallas, TX
i-love-this-thread-so-much-jpg.35642

Charmander

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Feb 20, 2015
Slovakia

Guarantees success to those that are selling it rather lol.

And seriously, I absolutely cannot even grasp how it is even able to sell. Because the target market are obviously people who do not have any money(want it).

So how can they scrape 80$?!

And for 80$ it better work.
They say it is scientifically proven (don´t claims like these get them in trouble?)
then I am guranteed to have "everything" I want, or how do they cope with the money back guarantee? Or are simply all the people who buy it such morons, that don´t even want their money back?

Because I think if anyone has his last few dollars in his bank account, I doubt he wouldn´t be carefull with it(not worry about such a purchase, and more importantly getting a refund for obviously such a scam product)

Charmander

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Feb 20, 2015
Slovakia
Still doesn't beat my favorite video sales letter of all time:

http://quickcashsystem.com
Damn it. If you think about it, people allready have this technology (somewhere - obviously they don´t sell it in such a system)

They(companies with algorhytmic trading) usually have their servers as close to the place they are trading on(ie: wallstreet), to get the information in under the fastest possible time - miliseconds faster, than anyone else on the planet, which is crucial for them.

And - they only have to have an algorithm/hi latency trading system (which even our Local Bank allready claims it has - that prevent losing our money when invested) which only has to be successfull 50.1% of the time to guarantee them billions in profit.

But not at all with 99% certainty.

Here: intel (computer company) will even sell you chips/stuff you need to build your own "low latency trading" system...

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us...rket/capital-markets-low-latency-trading.html

And you know why it is "low latency trading" ?

Because there is no algorithm, that sets the price of the stocks / or can predict their future price.

But rather, they get THE INFORMATION from sources(people) that SET companies evaluations on STOCK PRICE FASTER(hi latency trading) than any other person possible (yahoo stock news, etc...) Therefore they have the information, which has the stock price info, SOONER than the STOCK PRICE IS UPDATED in the REAL TIME stock market. (which gives them the oportunity to make profit on it, when it jumps even a few points.)

Last edited:

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
I came across this http://www.golden-goose-method.com/

I think the copy is actually really good in it. 2 years ago I probably would have fallen for it.

I had a look to see how what their angle was. Software for free for 90 days then you pay a monthly fee. So the software will not work in as much as it will lose the customer money so they will not take up the monthly option after 90 days BUT the system is monetised through affiliate marketing again:

"Open your trading account with one of the system's recommended brokers"

Which probably change from time to time depending on which brokerage offers the best commission. Nice share. :)

Charmander

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Feb 20, 2015
Slovakia
Here: intel (computer company) will even sell you chips/stuff you need to build your own "low latency trading" system...
http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/financial-services-it/capital-market/capital-markets-low-latency-trading.html
By the way:
Looks like Yahoo! is reading this forum(or I suspect my post-because this article was just released 45 minutes ago, what a coincidence lol)...
http://finance.yahoo.com/video/high-frequency-trading-faces-increased-140435264.html

prof

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
May 21, 2015
Chiang Mai
The funny thing is, these sales funnels actually work on regular people. He could very well be a millionaire off this. I've seen shitty courses on FB marketing sell for a lot more.

I'm a bit late to the party here but this is absolutely right.

This system is all over native ads right now. That's proof enough that it's working - nearly 6 months on from when it was discussed here - people are still throwing money at the content networks advertising it.

Still doesn't beat my favorite video sales letter of all time:

http://quickcashsystem.com

It isn't just the bra-less woman either.

This one too! Still going strong.

Amazing (and worrying!) that this stuff works. But it really does. :woot:

LifeTransformer

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Feb 20, 2015
Is Altucher a BSA?

petertwin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Jan 14, 2015
hahaha I clicked on the thread expecting an actual plan i feel that event mentality still kicking

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007