The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A marketplace that offers rebate to vendors?

mhdman

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 1, 2015
Hi all.

Good afternoon from borneo.

Moving on to the title, i am developing an e commerce website that will support a multi vendor solution.

The main concern is what can i offer to make it different from other online marketplace so i was thinking to do something like a rebate for vendors who achieve certain amount of sales monthly.

Let say :

Vendor A sells 200 products via my marketplace.By calculation i will charge him somewhere around 100 usd .
To make it interesting i will offer him a rebate of 50% from that 100 usd because he reach the 200 sales via my marketplace.

Well that is just a a rough idea for now.

Everybody is welcome to give ideas, critics or wtv that is related.

Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
Sellers don't care about rebates. They care about customers. How are you going to get customers to the site?

mhdman

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 1, 2015
Sellers don't care about rebates. They care about customers. How are you going to get customers to the site?
Good question.

Yes forsure i will go for typical way of marketing.Facebook ads or anything ( yes i am still in my research on the cost ).

Once the traffic is increasing, forsure there will be a seller who interested to place their stuff there.So my concern is apart from working my a$$ off to feed the traffic to my site, what is other possible solution to make my marketplace different than others?

Things that will benefit both vendors and also clients.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.