The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Intro; a new course is set

D

Deleted29854

What's up all? Currently in the slow lane and working towards getting into the fast lane with a fitness product. I've been working on the idea since December 2014 and am getting closer to the production stage. Tinkering with prototypes right now.

Currently reading Think & Grow Rich. TMF is up next.

Looking forward to being part of this group and updating with results.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MikeRaymond

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Feb 15, 2015
Welcome my friend!

I used to market some affiliate products that were in the fitness niche! Hard market!

D

Deleted29854

Welcome my friend!

I used to market some affiliate products that were in the fitness niche! Hard market!
Thanks Man. Yeah, I imagine its going to be tough from the get go. I'll have a month of downtime while my designer is building the product so I'm going to get the ops & website underway.

End of the day, I'd rather slug it out in this market than live behind my desk for the next 30 years. Plus, that feeling you get when you are working on your craft is just plain addicting.

What area/product did you market?

MikeRaymond

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Feb 15, 2015
Thanks Man. Yeah, I imagine its going to be tough from the get go. I'll have a month of downtime while my designer is building the product so I'm going to get the ops & website underway.

End of the day, I'd rather slug it out in this market than live behind my desk for the next 30 years. Plus, that feeling you get when you are working on your craft is just plain addicting.

What area/product did you market?
I completely agree with you! The part I loved most was seeing your website/social media grow!

The building stage is a bliss!

I was marketing a polymetric training exercise drill and some equipment for it!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted29854

One prototype is ready. Designer said she is building another.

I got the email at my cube and its given me a great energy throughout the day. This is fun.

D

Deleted29854

Picked up the two prototypes today. They work. Amazing.

Designer is gone for a week so now its time to tinker, make product changes, and start figuring out the website/ecomm thing.

Should have refined design within two weeks.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...