The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Appster Reviews/Recommendation - My first meeting.

Speedgor

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 25, 2015
Perth, Australia
Hi Guys,

Im about 3/4 through TMF and have just registered to this site about a week ago and already learning alot.

Just wanted to share a bit of info from my first phone call meeting with the company Appster in designing/constructing my first app idea in Australia. Any advice/criticisms please share as I am just getting my feet wet in this field and am getting ball park figures from a few different development companies.

Minutes of Phone call 2/3/2015 - 12pm;
Would have to fly to Melbourne from Perth at my own cost for a 3 day meeting to go through EVERY little aspect of the of my "Business idea" this is no longer an "App" Idea. Meeting will cost me $7000 to go through everything after flights and accomodation. 7 - 10 days later I will get a final quote to build the project costing roughly $40,000 - $60,000.

This was the first quote I received.

I just received a phone call from a local development company where I can meet in Perth and they have quoted me roughly $8000. I am meeting with them tomorrow night to discuss further.

Sounds like Appster want to build this as a business vs. my local developer in just developing an App.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.