The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Dealing with women on the workfloor.

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Durete

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Mar 16, 2012
You are not the only one irritated by the title ....Guess what ?? each woman is different, there is the nice one and the not so nice one, the intelligent one and the not so intelligent, the funny one and the not so funny .....
You are totally right,

But sadly making a post like "Dealing with these specific Uk/Russian girls aged 21 and 30 on a cruise ship while being accused for sexual harassment"
Or other more descriptive topics are too long for this site. in fact, it would not accept a long topic. so I had to shorten it down.

your description of girls so far was : manipulative and mean.
Good luck anyway

Sadly most girls (not every girl) on a cruise ship are manipulative as that's usually what gets them the most success.(MY way or I'll shout "sexual harassment". Or another famous one: Girls dating high officers to get more "power".)
And that's all possible because of the specific; rules, business and social culture that are in place.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

marklov

It is a Tiger That Devours Me but I am The Tiger
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Mar 30, 2014

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts