The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2015 Fastlane Summit, Official Thread

Arrabista

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Jul 22, 2012
United Arab Emirates
@Eskil , Red ,Allen crawley And MJ
Thank you for all your efforts . Eskil great idea about the tags.

I am looking forward to meeting you all ,the people from last year and new faces... there is just about 20 hours of flying between me and you right now :)

I have some quick questions

• As i am kicking off on the first day , i would like to have a look at the room and find a break out space to use at my session ... i am hoping to do this on Thursday evening , do we have a contact at the venue ?
  • Numbers : the whole group all in is how many people participating , as in conformed numbers. This will help.
See you Thursday night on the 5th ..

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
I wasn't anxious to go to war in Iraq.
I wasn't anxious when my daughter was born via emergency c-section.
I wasn't anxious when I quit my job in the secure environment of the military during the 2009 depression.

Yet I'm psyched to have a chance to meet everyone at the 2015 fastlane meetup. @Eskil will have the name tags, but I just want to have a great time and I hope I can somehow help each of you get where you want to be.

(warning, I've had a couple drinks with friends) This will be fun, and I hope to make an a$$ of myself so we can all relax and relate.

saigon

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Sep 25, 2011
NYC/CT/GA
@Eskil I'll be in town starting Tuesday night so if you need any help getting things together, let me know! Thanks for the idea.

Glorydog

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jan 8, 2015
Northwest Arkansas
A couple of people asked earlier, but it was not regarded, probably because it isn't going to happen. I am also wondering if this event will be recorded. I would definitely buy a copy because there is no way I could attend the live event, but would still love to hear some valuable information that will be offered at the meet up!

Chaseb731

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Oct 8, 2011
A couple of people asked earlier, but it was not regarded, probably because it isn't going to happen. I am also wondering if this event will be recorded. I would definitely buy a copy because there is no way I could attend the live event, but would still love to hear some valuable information that will be offered at the meet up!

No, it's not recorded.

thorn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Jun 23, 2013
Pennsylvania

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
@Eskil , Red ,Allen crawley And MJ
Thank you for all your efforts . Eskil great idea about the tags.

I am looking forward to meeting you all ,the people from last year and new faces... there is just about 20 hours of flying between me and you right now :)

I have some quick questions

• As i am kicking off on the first day , i would like to have a look at the room and find a break out space to use at my session ... i am hoping to do this on Thursday evening , do we have a contact at the venue ?
  • Numbers : the whole group all in is how many people participating , as in conformed numbers. This will help.
See you Thursday night on the 5th ..

Hey @Arrabista Really looking forward to seeing you again my friend. Are you flying in here a few days early? I sent you an email about a couple of things ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
I just got a text message saying that the guy I made plans to room with months ago is canceling his reservation. Anybody have additional space in their room they're willing to sell before I try and figure something else out?

putinwork

Read -> PUT.IN.WORK
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Apr 11, 2013
Toronto
Is it possible to get a confirmation of attendance for those coming from outside the US? Customs may ask for proof/reason of entering (this has happened before to another member) lol

Thanks!

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
As i am kicking off on the first day , i would like to have a look at the room and find a break out space to use at my session ... i am hoping to do this on Thursday evening , do we have a contact at the venue ?

Do you have my cell #? I can meet up with you on Thursday evening, as I'll be there testing out the AV setup to make sure there are no surprises on Fri morning. You are absolutely welcome to swing by (ps: picked up your easel & paper last night, LOL). PM me if you don't have my digits, or FB. Thx!

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast
Who's in for dinner and drinks Thursday night?

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
Last year we all met up at The Yardhouse @ Fashion Square & that worked well.

OperationMyWay

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
403%
Nov 26, 2013
Who's in for dinner and drinks Thursday night?

I'm definitely in. I land at 5:45 pm. Gotta pick up the keys to the place, but will meet up with everyone soon after. Excited for next Thursday.
tumblr_mc3hg5VpQP1qcy0p7o1_500.gif

Travis Phipps

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Apr 17, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
Wheels down in Phoenix at 11:30...so, I'll available anytime after that.

Just filled out the "Forum Name" and "Real Name" form. I probably could have skipped that without too much fall out :)...

I've been harassing my wife to join us...but she's a "no go" as of right now. However, I encourage last minute decisions...so, we'll just have to see how it plays out.

I've been super busy in 2015, so I haven't had as much time to get involved with the forum before this event...I promise to make up for it "live in person".

Can't wait to meet everyone.

T

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Last year we all met up at The Yardhouse @ Fashion Square & that worked well.
I think the last two years it was there because it was big enough.

thorn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Jun 23, 2013
Pennsylvania
There may be a formal Meetup schedule somewhere that is exists or is being created, but I wasn't sure, so I created this spreadsheet for myself as a reference and figured it may be worthwhile to share. I saw that the first page of this thread had the speaker list and topics and somewhere around page 6 was speaking days/times, but for my own benefit I just organized it all in one place.

Here is the link to the editable Google Spreadsheet document I made and a few notes about it:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kIpGNWPA77B9IkrA2s3Aj8558-rPgQTFdaRBPyDYCcg/edit?usp=sharing

• I didn't see a topic for @splok
  • I wanted to make the document editable because I realize people's topics may have changed or been updated since the original post.
  • I tried to give it the forum's color scheme/feel just for kicks... if it sucks, just change it :)
  • Map links at the bottom "should" be clickable.
Looking forward to seeing you all there next week.
Bryan

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
You might want to add:

Coffee/Breakfast: 8am-9am on all 3 days
(and Registration on Fri morning -COME EARLY FOR BULLETPROOF COFFEE because we won't be making it after 9am when the speakers start -or we might between breaks, I just won't run a blender while people are talking)

Dinner on Friday after speakers (at the hotel)
Dinner on Saturday @ R&R, 7pm-10pm

Thanks for the awesome itinerary @thorn, I appreciate you guys stepping in with ideas & helping me tie all the loose ends together! :)

thorn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Jun 23, 2013
Pennsylvania
You might want to add:

Coffee/Breakfast: 8am-9am on all 3 days
(and Registration on Fri morning -COME EARLY FOR BULLETPROOF COFFEE because we won't be making it after 9am when the speakers start -or we might between breaks, I just won't run a blender while people are talking)

Dinner on Friday after speakers (at the hotel)
Dinner on Saturday @ R&R, 7pm-10pm

Thanks for the awesome itinerary @thorn, I appreciate you guys stepping in with ideas & helping me tie all the loose ends together! :)

Ok, added in those details...please let me know if everything is accurate or needs changed.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.